Outlast

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Think I'm the only one playing this game which is a real shocker.

3 1/2 hours in and I'm where this guy is at 30 minutes in:

Maybe I shouldn't go so slow. -.-

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Finally beat the game.

First time the ghost attacks you as you go outside made me scream in real life because I didn't know what was going to happen.

Screamed multiple times at the end running for my life. lol.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Finally beat the game.

First time the ghost attacks you as you go outside made me scream in real life because I didn't know what was going to happen.

Screamed multiple times at the end running for my life. lol.
I can tend to have a hard time enjoying these because I get too stressed out to have fun.

So I ended up making a bag of popcorn, popping some 10% Stone IPA and watching a let's play all the way through.

great game, would watch again!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does this horror game actually have real gameplay? I could never get far in these games because there wasn't any real choice by the player.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah, Nativity is right. It's straight forward, but, daaaaamn this game is extremely scary. Think it's the scariest game I've played in like a decade, lol.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally played it and beat it, definitely a scary game. Its good to see there's still some great entries into the genre.

On a wonderful note, not only is it available on the PS4 from the Playstation Store now in Europe and America...

...but they've announced an upcoming Outlast DLC as well on theirsite, called "Outlast: Whistleblower". Its apparently a prequel about the person who warned the protagonist from the original game.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The "Whistleblower" DLC is now available.

I picked it up on Steam for 9 bucks, its more of the same scary goodness so far. Make sure you've played the original game first though, to avoid some potential spoilers.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Does this horror game actually have real gameplay? I could never get far in these games because there wasn't any real choice by the player.
I get not being able to be Rambo and blow everything up, but I should at least be able to kick everything in the junk. Until one of these games comes out where I can run around kicking everyone in the nuts I'm just not interested

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The "Whistleblower" DLC is now available.

I picked it up on Steam for 9 bucks, its more of the same scary goodness so far. Make sure you've played the original game first though, to avoid some potential spoilers.
How long is it? Loved the original game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finished it and I gotta say, it fucking ruled. It's about 2-3 hours if you don't look for every document. It's 8 bucks and you support Red Barrels. A+ survival horror.

P.s. It's extremely fucked up lol and surpasses Outlast's violence if you can imagine that.

Regime thumbs up vote of approval must buy.

For those that already beat it :

lol @ the fucking Groom
Scene WTF. Dude cuttin off dongs to make brides. Red Barrels raising the bar like a boss.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So fucking true, the Groom is totally wtf. lol

rrr_img_66997.jpg
NSFW lol