Overcooked 2 - Co-Op fun for all ages!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
This has been out for a while now, but I didn't see a thread for it. I picked it up to play with my kids (4 and 6 years old), but it's actually really fun to play with anyone. The gameplay is often asymmetric and requires frequent communication to be successful. I've found it to be frantic but not frustrating.

Definitely check it out if you're looking for some fun co-op!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't this on a humble bundle recently or even right now? Might pick it up as my kids are 4 & 5. How is it playing with the kids?

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't this on a humble bundle recently or even right now? Might pick it up as my kids are 4 & 5. How is it playing with the kids?
If they're decently fluent with controllers, it's good to play with kids. My 4 year old is just starting to pick up on how to use a controller so if it was just me and her we'd just stick to easy levels. My 6 year old is very fluent in controllers so we typically at least get passing scores the first time we encounter levels.

It supports at least 4 players for local co-op, but I think you can have 6 total?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If they're decently fluent with controllers, it's good to play with kids. My 4 year old is just starting to pick up on how to use a controller so if it was just me and her we'd just stick to easy levels. My 6 year old is very fluent in controllers so we typically at least get passing scores the first time we encounter levels.

It supports at least 4 players for local co-op, but I think you can have 6 total?
Nice! Your situation sounds similar to mine where my 4 year isn't as good, but my 5 year old is a pro!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It's a great party game. Nothing like yelling I need tomatoooooooooooooes at people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This was up for free on games with gold on Xbox a while back. We played it a little bit and it's pretty fun, actually.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user