"That makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich."

Raign

Golden Squire
"Face like a bag of smashed clams"
"You have GOT to be shitting me"
"That blows goats"

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
explosive flatulence... it's very rare that a fart can be considered explosive, and yet, I use the term fairly regularly

Xeldar

Silver Squire
"Hitler did nothing wrong" to women at bars, completely serious. Majority of women are like WTF?lol okay?, some recoil in horror, but one out of twenty nods with me in agreement.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Haha there's a bunch of good ones so far that I'm stealing. "Higher than giraffe pussy" almost made me spit out some beer.

I also stole "what the fuck did I do?" From McNulty.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Jesus tapdancing/tittyfucking Christ"
"Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling."
"Sweating like a whore in church"

And a couple intentional almost Ricky-isms that very few people pick up on (generally indicating how fucking absurd the subject is):
"Half of one, a dozen of the other"
"State of the onion"

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Yep yep"
"Kill blue Square" - In a zombie voice
"Sweet Mary, mother of biscuits" - When kids are around
"Fuck you too!.... I love america!"
"Kids and dogs like me, I must not be all bad"
As a reply to how you doing, "Better than some, worse than others."
Going to bed/offline in vent. "Well I am off to tank a pillow"

iannis

Musty Nester
"Can't complain, but probably will anyway" or "Cant complain, but that won't stop me" when someone asks how are you as smalltalk
"Well fuck me in the goat ass" when something is proper fucked. Not that I say it very often, but I'm thinking it's the type of thing that you probably shouldn't say at all.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"You know what I mean/You know what I'm saying?"
"I'm sweatin' like a rapist!" - Usually said on a hot day, after a workout, etc.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Almost forgot this one and I have no idea where I picked it up but when I'm in a situation where busting out the f-bomb is frowned upon I normally blurt out "jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick."

Ryanz

<Banned>
"Oh yeah?" - When I don't care about what you're saying but acknowledging that I heard you.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
When describing a place I hate, old nerd standby: "I will go through the Mine of Moria with a disposable lighter before I walk through that shit hole again"

Also "6 levels". "We are 6 levels of fucked right now" "You are 6 levels of stupid"

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
"also"

As in, "The Wolverine was flawed, yet enjoyable. Also, your mother needs to wash her cunt once and a fucking while or I swear to God I'll only fuck her face from now on..."