Overused phrases that you use

Salshun_sl

shitlord
"That shit is bananas"
When someone at work comes back with some random IT shit I've never heard of: "Yeah, because that's a thing, right?"
"Cool beans"
"No worries"
When doing some tech work, do all I can do, and tell a co-worker to reboot and see if it works, and they insist on me staying in their office to see: "It's either going to work or it isn't, I have no more ideas for fixing this, why am I still troubleshooting this bullshit?!" - I must say this to myself 2-3 times a day. Fucking office is plagued with bad hardware.

"It ain't fucking magic."

Telling something to do something that is retard-easy, as in, "Just add an A record to the xxxx.com zone. It ain't fucking magic."

Couple of my co-workers now call me "The Wizard" because I use the phrase so often.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
"That thing is macked!"
"That's custom"
"Oy"
"Ah man it was hilarious"
"It ain't fuckin' rocket appliances!" (Rickyism)
"Oh for fuck's sake!"

Most of these are at work and I am usually annoyed or hurt myself.

lawlhay_sl

shitlord
That's rough.
If you're so good at quittin' quit quittin'.
You gotta stay (verb).
Shit on my face.
Poop in my mouth.
That's money all day.
You think you're so cool?
Conditions are perfect.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clearly.
Cool beans.
Really? (usually when something unfortunate but not life altering happens)

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
"I'd let her piss on my face just to see where it came from" - I sometimes substitute "shit" for "piss" depending on circumstances
"you just gotta muscle fuck it" - useful in the construction industry for a task that requires no finesse and just brute force

Agraza

Registered Hutt
nodamine? try namean/na mean.

I've never heard nodamine. That sounds like a prescription drug.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
10. Chump
9. Chumpette
8. Yours
7. Up
6. Pimpmobile
5. Bite
4. My
3. Shiny
2. Daffodil
1. Ass

iannis

Musty Nester
"That being said..."
lol. I use this one too. Too often. And I've been trying to stop for about a year. I'll take like ten seconds to say something, toss in a "that being said...", and now the stuff that I actually mean happens. It would be better to just stay silent while I think about it. I don't even know how it started.