Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's not much going on right now. The tourney stuff starts around the first of next month.

Apparently there's no roster locks at all. You can just steal the best players if you have the big money.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Well it has been a few days of matches. I missed bits but watched around half of the Japanese region.

The observers are good, but the overall production is a bit strange. Odd choice of colours and fonts. Sometimes ingame events will flash stuff up on the screen TEAM KILL etc.

I thought commentary was going to be the strong point. The first match I watched was the old Wolf and Achillios team that I rate very highly. Today is Achillios and some guy I've never heard of that can barely speak english.

The latter seasons of the league tried this as well. Breaking up the duos and mixing in the new diversity hires. Didn't work out very well. Gradually as the seasons wore on the greats got slowly replaced. Now and then there were some surprises; I really liked the Lemonkiwi + Legday duo, but most were big downgrades.

Too early to say if I'd recommend it. Korea starts this weekend. I'm hoping Avril is there.

Edit: Font problems:
Screenshot_20240228_063407.png

Edit2: Korea hath begun. Falcon vs Runaway with Wolf and Achillios live in the WDG arena. Yes, recommended.

One great thing about all of this is that co-streaming is allowed. If you don't like commentary just turn on the stream of someone you like.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Well the Korean weekend is over. I think a grand total of 8ish heroes were played and every match was a 3-0. Almost as bad as the start of the F1 season.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well the Korean weekend is over. I think a grand total of 8ish heroes were played and every match was a 3-0. Almost as bad as the start of the F1 season.
Out of curiosity who is the target audience of your series of posts in this thread?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I do enjoy the game. I play with my teenager and we are having fun. Last DPS patch was really great IMO. There is not really any equivalent on the market.

Not a fan of the design of the new character. Her kit is really fun to play. The opposite to the last character they released. Mauga's design and personality was fun but his kit is kinda uninspiring and easy to play.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Wouldn’t that technically be Bastion and Zenyata? They’re robots

Edit: unless it is some dumb binary code joke lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user