Overwatch

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
With Symmetra I build a kill room and lure people back. I don't see it working against experienced players, but in the meantime you can role play a serial killer on pubs.
I managed to get forted up like this on a defend node once. It was the murder turret room and even managed to get a port up in there. Team was doing a good enough job they could not just shell it to death and anybody who died on our team popped right back out at the cap point. I don't expect that to ever work vs experienced players but it was hella satisfying.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I managed to get forted up like this on a defend node once. It was the murder turret room and even managed to get a port up in there. Team was doing a good enough job they could not just shell it to death and anybody who died on our team popped right back out at the cap point. I don't expect that to ever work vs experienced players but it was hella satisfying.
Yep, that's the same feeling I had. "Man this is fun, too bad it only works about idiots. Wait, that's like 95% of the playerbase... Symmetra looks like a good choice for the future!"

spronk

FPS noob
beta still up dunno but a friend can't connect anymore

had fun, solo queued 100% of the time since I was playing while wife watched TV. really enjoyed lucio, didn't get enough time with roadhog to feel like I was good with him. Already pre ordered, $38+tax at best buy with GCU or $48 at amazon for PC or console.

DNVXFV1.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I really can't believe Blizzard is getting away with this game. It's not f2p and yet it is following a f2p model with abysmal gold rates that are worse than even hearthstone's f2p dust rates and yet the price tag for the game is $40-80 depending on your region/system. Every class has 2 legendary skins that look the exact same except for 1 color etc. 20 tick servers lol I really am shocked they are getting away with it and so many people are gobbling it up. It's a very polished beautiful game, but wow.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I really can't believe Blizzard is getting away with this game. It's not f2p and yet it is following a f2p model with abysmal gold rates that are worse than even hearthstone's f2p dust rates and yet the price tag for the game is $40-80 depending on your region/system. Every class has 2 legendary skins that look the exact same except for 1 color etc. 20 tick servers lol I really am shocked they are getting away with it and so many people are gobbling it up. It's a very polished beautiful game, but wow.
It's fun though.

Ryoz

<Donor>
They needed that f2p shit to sell Heroes in a world where we had League, Dota, and Smite. There's really nothing quite like this out there right now. TF2 is probably the most relevant and that community is pretty much non existent anymore.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You sound very upset over $40.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Good, because I give absolutely no fucks about skins and that other shit.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well, I'm clearly a racist because the default Lucio skin makes me not want to play him. So I need the metal robot frog skin.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You know there will be an expansion at some point that will also take all of your monies.
No I don't and you don't either. Fracturing the playerbase is a problem for online shooters and I hope it is something Blizzard avoids.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I cannot believe people are actually complaining about this being 40$. For all the games we've seen absolutely dumpstered by shitty f2p models I'd think people would be fucking ecstatic about a 40$ boxed copy that is the "complete game".

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
$40 for everything you need to play a game is great. Free to play games where you have to spend $10 to buy a character or spend over a month grinding currency just to buy 1 of them can suck my fucking dick.

The smite god pack was the best thing ever released among the free to play games. I would have bought that for $100 when I started.