Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I can't commit to any schedule. Will be on sporadically between baby feedings
biggrin.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I probably won't be on much tonight because reasons, but will play sporadically when I can. InsantysMuse#1793

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even care about grinding xp in this game tbh. I just want a decent game I can hop in for 10 mins at a time and blow shit up. I don't see a point to grinding.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't even care about grinding xp in this game tbh. I just want a decent game I can hop in for 10 mins at a time and blow shit up. I don't see a point to grinding.
Need to get the most annoying voice line drops ASAP

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Need to get the most annoying voice line drops ASAP
Bastion: Beep beep beep!
D'Va: Winky Face!
Genji: Who cares?
Hanzo: His face is annoying.
Junkrat: Anyone want some BAHBEQUE?!
Lucio: That's how you get tinnitus!
McCree: Never played him.
Mei: Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry
Mercy: Never played her.
Pharah: Rocket Jump? That sounds dangerous!
Reaper: Never played him.
Reinhardt: BRING ME ANUTHA!
Roadhog: I'm a one man apocalypse!
Solider 76: Damn kids, get off my lawn!
Symmetra: I don't think so.
Torbjorn: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYM GIVIN IT ALL I'VE GOT!
Tracer: She is one big butt of annoying.
Widowmaker: OMLETTE DU FROMMAGE?!
Winston: Never played him.
Zarya: I want to hug you like big fat siberian bear!
Zenyatta: Never played him.

Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!Winky face!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Widowmaker seriously has Omelette du frommage as one? Goddamnit now I have to get that.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be on later tonight as well, looking forward to some grouping this go around.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Add McFly#1102 to your friend list if you haven't already.
McFly, baby, how you beeen?

Anyways, krovVy#1486 if there is room for some grouping.

Also, Discord is life in terms of voip/chat, it is life.. Rerolled needs one ;o

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think they probably chose Dorado because it is a long-standing iconic map in Overwatch and these shorts have been in the process of production for a while now. I'd say Kings Row, Dorado and Hanamura would be the three most iconic maps right now in the game (and I believe all 3 are the oldest?) so it makes sense to have the shorts there.
Don't forget Gibraltor, which was featured in Winstons short. Gibraltor, Kings Row, and Hanamura were the three maps available during closed beta weekend back in December. Don't know if Dorado was available to normal closed beta testers back then or not.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Got the disc version for PS4 due to Amazon Prime discount. Anyway I popped it in thinking it might need a day-one update patch of somekind...

10.68 GB and 5 hours left at current speed, which is noteworthy in its slowness.

spronk

FPS noob
I got the origins box edition for PC, came as expected with a game DVD and battle.net key to redeem, all patched up and ready to go - was like a 100 meg patch from the beta. had a nice little extra bonus, you get a ~100 page paper pad with the blizzard logo on top and a giant orc, sylvanas, and some creature from starcraft 2 on it

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm getting fucked. Ordered the CE from Amazon and UPS show it as still in transit. Fucking UPS. The god damn fulfillment center is 9 miles away!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm getting fucked. Ordered the CE from Amazon and UPS show it as still in transit. Fucking UPS. The god damn fulfillment center is 9 miles away!
You know the first stops they make are the furthest away and they work their way back right?

I'll be on tonight at 830pm EST (Noodleface#1412) playing with some dudes if anyone wants to hit me up.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You know the first stops they make are the furthest away and they work their way back right?

I'll be on tonight at 830pm EST (Noodleface#1412) playing with some dudes if anyone wants to hit me up.
Yes I know exactly how it works, the problem is it hasn't updated to out for delivery.