Overwatch

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You would think that...

Lots of times while playing Rein I look behind and see my team, I engage the enemy look again and they are ALL gone while my shield is brought down to 200ish. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Not when I'm on Lucio. I push that damn payload to the point myself half the time. =)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think with Bastion if he couldn't turn that turrent around a dime I think it would balance him. It would make it easier to get the jump on him because right now he can turn it right around and off you at point blank range if you get the jump on him. I've been playing Roadhog and hooking them is fun because it takes him out of turrent mode and he's fucked. Roadhog is slowly becoming my favorite character though I don't think he ever replace my love for Symmetra. She's so fun to play!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Somehow I'm 5-1 with Symmetra, didn't know I even played her 6 times. 83% win rate. Going to pick her more often on defense maps, shit is silly and teleporter is so good for Point A.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I really like Dva. I use her on any attack map with likely turrets. Since that whole game is about where are the turrets and how do we kill them. I sometimes get the maps mixed up and take her on a hold-the-point kind of map, and she's not super great at that.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
No kid says they want to be a rollerblading DJ vigilante when they grow up.
But I loved Jet Set Radio Future.
:hi5:

Also: Why the fuck are people running up to Bastion? Junkrat/Pharah his arse - Zarya if you're good.

Somehow I'm 5-1 with Symmetra, didn't know I even played her 6 times. 83% win rate. Going to pick her more often on defense maps, shit is silly and teleporter is so good for Point A.
A lot of people haven't figured out how lethal her photon-chainsaw is - it starts out weak, but then doubles in damage, then doubles in damageagain.
And the number of Reinhardts whostillhaven't figured out that the BFG-esque altfire completely ignores barriers and shields is astonishing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She rapes Genji's 1 vs 1 too. They try to run away but she can run as fast as them and own them with her weapon. It's hilarious.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes her ray gun mode is damn good if you see genji it does a serious amount of damage if you are up close to somebody and the charged up range mode works good for harrassing folks and hitting big targets like reinharts shield. Her lil turrets while stupidly squishy in a big enough clump kill a lot of people every game. Set them up right around the inside of a door frame the first poor sucker who sticks their head in there dies. Generally once they find a nest and a few people die start working on covering some place else. I really enjoy symetra very fun character.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The explosion radius on grenades and rockets is so tiny in can actually be hard to remove those Symmetra turrets without getting zapped in a lot of places which is annoying.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
The fuck is this horse shit?? Standing on top of an objective as widow on a 15 streak firing constantly and i get booted for inactivity?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
widow...booted
Working as intended.
cool.png

Also, wonder how many other sprays link up?

IWcHyqn.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saw a post on reddit where Genji and Honzo have matching ones, each half of a yin-yang symbol with themselves in it

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't even consider myself a particularly good Symmetra but my winrate is absurd with her. I don't think she's OP its just that she's so good in uncoordinated play since her tele can bring the 1/2 characters that died somewhere randomly back to the point where they need to be.

Also the less your opponents know the maps the better she is. I've gone over this before but on Numbai for whatever reason people ONLY push through the main roadway and the staircase from the house. But there are 2 other paths (above the house and around the house) that no one seems to take. So you put a cluster of 4 turrets above the door from the house and set your tele up across from the capture point in the room there (with 2 turrets) and just proceed to win as people feed into your turrets and void ray constantly.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Sticking together is the key to winning. I'm really good at survival so I'm usually the last to die. So I get to run to the point and watch dots turn into skulls on the way, arriving alone. Part of getting better for me has been to turn around and wait on everyone else.

Tenks

Sticking together is the key to winning. I'm really good at survival so I'm usually the last to die. So I get to run to the point and watch dots turn into skulls on the way, arriving alone. Part of getting better for me has been to turn around and wait on everyone else.
Maybe you're not being aggro enough? It isn't always the wrong outcome to die. Like if you're a McCree and you get 100 of your HP taken away in the time it takes for you to run away and grab a health pack the fight could be over and your team lost the skirmish. Leaving you alone to just die later which is actually worse because then your respawn is staggered. But if you just popped out and killed someone but got killed in the process that frag you achieved while trading for yourself could be the difference between winning and losing the fight.

Obviously it all depends on the positioning, how committed the fight is and all that. But if you look at high level DPS players they're balls-out aggro pretty much regardless of their HP pool. 76s will even leave their healing station while at critical life if it means they can confirm a kill.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Question about the teleporters, do they stay up until destroyed or do they only last for a certain time or amount of uses?

Tenks

Question about the teleporters, do they stay up until destroyed or do they only last for a certain time or amount of uses?
They have a certain amount of uses. I think 6. So its either the charges get expended or it gets destroyed are it's end-of-life parameters. It says at the bottom of Symettra's HUD how many charges are left.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Didn't notice that when I played her . Will look again tonight. Thank you kindly, sir.

Tenks

Didn't notice that when I played her . Will look again tonight. Thank you kindly, sir.
When you lay it down the ultimate charging area becomes the tele information. There is a number at the bottom of that information which is the charge count. I can't seem to find a screenshot of it right now.

-edit

Here we go

teleporter-teleported.jpg