Overwatch

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went 29-0 with Widow yesterday in brawl mode. She is disgusting.

Also got Tracers best legendary skin from loot box. 2nd legendary item in 34 lvls so I guess thats average.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hanzo isn't comparable to Widow at all, he's more of a midrange fighter like Soldier 76. Widow really has little to no weakness right now. She needs reduced DPS, however they go about it (charge time, reload between shots, base dmg, etc.) and she needs her ult tweaked to not be almost constantly up for a good widow.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
It is impossible for anyone to give me a rational explanation that with a day one Brawl and Custom game modes to not have the default ruleset to disallow champ stacking. it sucks every bit of fun this game has when it happens. it will never be fun and it is just the lamest shit. You either get rolled or you counter pick them and roll them. Either way it doesn't lead to fun game play.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
D.Va's suit is getting nerfed after her balance. The range at it when it explodes it's ridiculous. You have to be behind a wall to get out of range.

Araxen

Thanks for the games tonight guys. It made up for the PUGS i was in early. Fucking Nex first 100+ I've met! GG sir!

xzi

Mouthbreather
D.Va's suit is getting nerfed after her balance. The range at it when it explodes it's ridiculous. You have to be behind a wall to get out of range.
What? DVA is literally the worst hero in the game right now, and her ult is useless for that reason

Araxen

What? DVA is literally the worst hero in the game right now, and her ult is useless for that reason
Exactly..Can't say nerf her right now because she sucks but that suit explosion range is ridiculous. It's the only thing she has right now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's barely even a thing, it takes far too long to explode and any LOS or shield in its way makes it completely useless. Most maps are cluttered and there's not much reason to die from it imo.

I pretty much only use it to zone the enemy team/ if they're leaving spawn that's even better. Black Hole/DVA ult is strong though, but I guess that is true for black hole/anything

Cybsled

Exactly..Can't say nerf her right now because she sucks but that suit explosion range is ridiculous. It's the only thing she has right now.
Don't even need a wall. You can literally stand on the opposite side of a payload and live. Mei wall works too.

Cybsled

On a side note, I think my Intellimouse Explorer 2 is dying
frown.png
Been using it for the past 15 years because it was a great mouse for FPS games (low sensitivity mouse, so no seizure mode when you try to get headshots). Any suggestions on something that is very similar to it?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All the razer mice let you lower the DPI with software so high sensitivity is a non-issue. I've used a death adder for the past 10 years or so (Just bought a new one) and can't even use anything else.

Also LOL at people complaining about D.Va's ult when there are plenty out there WAY more damaging and tough to avoid (the tire).

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was an Intellimouse user for many years as well. I really liked the grip style and lightweight aspects of it. Using a similar mouse style, I now use and love the Razer Taipan. Pretty basic for a "gaming" mouse but I think it's pretty similar to the old Intellimouse in weight, form factor, and simplicity. It also has adjustable sensitivities. On the sensitivity side, also check out the Overwatch options. You can bind separate sensitivities for each character and even change how much sensitivity loss is taken when you scope in on Widow.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
DVa's ult zones the same as High Noon without any of the killing potential. It sucks. If anything it should be buffed so it doesn't take forever to explode.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yes, fuck Widowmaker. So retarded. When you watch someone like Taimou play Widow it's very clear she is OP. It doesn't matter how much skill you have. Nobody should have those capabilities no matter how high your skill. That's like saying it'd be okay if the best Zerg player in the world could beat 6 Protoss, because they're just that much better. No, no, no, that means Zerg is op.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Friends recommended a Mionix, so I got the Castor. It has the traditional mousey shape I like. I've never really liked those fat odd shaped ones.

They do need a pad to go with them though. When I first got it I thought it was broken, but it just couldn't figure out the surface of my desk.

I've only had it a few days but it has helped a bunch with aiming. My logitech was sticky and grabby, though I suspect that is just from being old and having the slidey bits worn off on the bottom.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Would lowering the amount of rounds before reload be a helpful Widow nerf? Also, kill her mid/close range damage.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
She is tricky to figure out at first, but once you understand her mechanics, she is a great hero. So you have a few abilities

1) Your gun. Left click is the particle beam. Although it is a beam, it is only single target (closest target). Rclick fires the energy ball things that have an arc fire trajectory. These do AOE damage and take multiple ammo usages per shot.
2) Self shield. This creates a barrier on yourself that absorbs all damage for the duration. It only lasts about 1 seconds.
3) Ally shield. You can cast barrier on an ally that absorbs all damage for the duration. It only lasts about 1 - 2 seconds. 10s CD I believe?
4) Ult. Basically Engima's blackhole in DOTA. Sucks all enemy heroes towards the center of the blackhole for the duration. You want to combo your rightclick with this, since you damage everyone in the blackhole AOE. High energy rclick is best to make the most of this. Keep in mind: Blackhole DOES NOT disable people, so they can still use abilities, including Reinhardt shield.

So Zarya basics. When you play her, you'll notice a number below your target reticle. That is her energy level. When you respawn or just start off, it is 0 at default. The highest it can go is 100. Higher energy = higher damage. Energy building and management is what Zarya is all about. At high energy, you do insane damage, so your goal is to always try to get your energy way up so you became a massive damage dealer.

But how to build energy? Your barriers. Basically, any damage your barriers take will translate into energy. The barrier has to take the damage. So if you bubble a Reinhardt using a shield himself and his sheild eats all the damage, then your bubble gets no energy generation. So if a Hanzo ults and you pop your barrier and sit in the ult for a second, you'll get some energy. Bastion shooting? Energy. Just keep in mind your barrier has a VERY small uptime and a decent cooldown (8-10 seconds depending on barrier used), so you need to get good at choosing when to pop the barrier. Ideally, you want to use it when you know the enemy will be doing lots of damage to you or whoever they are trying to kill on your team (Phara using ult, people targeting Mercy, frontline DPS, people getting ganged).

One thing to note is the energy generation is capped per barrier usage. So if you pop your barrier with 0 energy and eat a Junkrat tire explosion, you'll probably only generate 50 energy. Same if you shield a teammate who eats a tire explosion. But combine both and you get into the high energy state.

Zarya ult is also the ultimate combo machine if you coordinate. Using your ult, then another teammate using their ult (high noon, justice rains from above, tire, blizzard, tactical visor, hanzo dragon), will guarantee in most cases that you'll murder everyone caught in the blackhole, since they are all clustered. My recommendation vs. a Reinhardt is to make sure his shield is dead or he is dead before you use it near him, otherwise he can shield block all the damage you or your team tries to inflict. Your ult is also eaten by Dva defense matrix, so don't use it when she pops that.
Thx for this.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What bugs me most with widow is how quickly she can fire. Everytime i see death recap it's so silly seeing 3-5 rapid shots. Obviously these are bad widows that can't get headshots. It's no skill. A sniper should need to have precision. Imo snipes need longer recoil/cooldown so it's necessary that every shot matters. Could also make non-full power shots do significantly less damage.