Overwatch

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just bought this. Since I mostly played the doc in TF2 I am going for Mercy, so anyone got any good tips?
Make sure to make a lot of use of your movement to target power. This works on arial targets. Mercy if played right can ping pong really well to get to some odd areas and make it harder for people to focus you. Also holding shift pops your wings and you fall more slowly again very handy to buy you some time until you can jump to your target again. This allows her to keep up with really fast moving characters that the doc in TF would never have been able to do. And yes try not to rez with just one person dead and focus on rezing a tank they are a much bigger impact and are more likely to survive being focus fired on when people are seeing them rezing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What do you guys do as Rein when your shield is about to die? If it's the wild west I'm usually headed for a doorway to get about 1k shield back.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, basically just tell my team I'm putting my shield down for a minute so they can properly take cover before I put it down. I also regen my shield as much as possible, there's no reason to keep it up when it's 1400/2000 and their team is dead (unless they have a sniper), put that shit away and get it to full while you can.

I made a thread on the forums suggesting them to add some sort of command to let your team know you're going to put your shield down, but it was mostly ignored by people saying "just use your mic" lol.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had the VOIP on the first day and that was enough to turn it off and never use again.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Unreal I just played a game as Lucio and was the *only* one moving the payload. Two worthless Hanzos jerking off together. At least the Mei froze the shit and blocked everyone. So annoying.

edit: We did end up winning so that tells you how bad the other team was too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
how are people that rolled over lvl 100 still awful at this game? typical blizzard game players are so whack

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
how are people that rolled over lvl 100 still awful at this game? typical blizzard game players are so whack
No fucking clue. I have two regulars in my playgroup that are over 100 and they are usually pretty good, but sometimes we play against or with other 100+'s when we aren't full and it's hilarious. I just don't even understand how you get to 50+ and not understand some really basic mechanics, let alone 100+, yet people manage it allll day.

In other news I hit level 61 today and got my 6th legendary... Cyber Goth Zarya... bittersweet getting so many legendaries and having the majority be awful. Architecth Symmetra. Devi Symmetra. Toa Roadhog. Firefighter Mei. Cybergoth Zarya and one I paid for which is Jester Junkrat. I have 1050 gold though so technically 7 legendaries in 61 levels with no bought loot boxes. But I haven't bought anything other than the 1 legendary skin. Will probs buy Junebug D.va with my 1050 gold since she's getting a buff soon and I like her and the skin.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Just played against timthetatman (streamer) and a level 250 wtf ...won tho.. but 250.

w8IKL93.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
66 and only received 2 ultis from boxes.

Also getting real sick and tired of this not being able to fire after hooking someone with roadhog.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious if the blatant hooks through walls(sometimes multiple walls) and floors will ever get fixed, or just a matter of having to deal with it.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Curious if the blatant hooks through walls(sometimes multiple walls) and floors will ever get fixed, or just a matter of having to deal with it.
Easy to hook someone behind a wall with retarded sized hitboxes + bad netcode.

And I definitely have ammo. Ill post vids.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For me, when I do play roadhog, I have to hold left click right after I hook to guarantee getting a shot off right as hook ends, otherwise 50% of the time they get away or pop a utility ability to survive.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
some people just arent good at games but love to play them. Mind you, im average at best and i have a Decent Zenyatta. Im almost 40. I've played with some awful fucking people who think this game is COD and just go for kills.

You dont even have to be good to win in this game you just have to have common fucking sense. Cant go around with 4 offensive characters and a junkrat and expect to win. lol

Anyways, if people need folks to play with, hit me up. We have a teamspeak. we are moving teamspeaks soon, because the 25 limit isnt cutting it anymore. One of our buddies has a 200 slot one.

Good gaming folks!

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Anyone else have problems with roadhog's ulti? At least once a game when using it it will bug out and stop recoiling/firing then a second later instantly apply all the recoil;

And there at the beginning is shotgun not working right after a hook. Hard to see since its not from my perspective.

Also good video to show off bad netcode. From my perspective I clearly alt fire and my projectile hits hanzo, but from his I dont even fire at all. He should of died there but didnt.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I've had the bugged ulti just launching my recoil straight up sometimes. But it's rare. Never had the non-firing shotgun unless as previously mentioned I didn't plan my reload.

What I get very frequently is when hooking people, I'll pull them BEHIND me so I can't LMB and melee. they're just gone or killing me.