Overwatch

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
What's the competitive scene like in this game?

My brother currently plays for Team Method and I see they were in the tournament that was posted previously. I don't really follow this game at all, but I had no idea whether he was bullshitting me or not on him being any good.

Seems your brother is playing shortly, method are playing Faze Clan. Who is your brother?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Pull off great play and finish with a spray

POTG video doesn't load the spray

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
The casting for that King of the Hill ESL thing was pretty cringey when they weren't talking about actual encounters between the two teams, a lot of attempts at jokes and then long awkward pause, then another attempt and another long awkward pause.

Looks like the Sombra ARG had a new release today. Post showed up on the official forums with an author named Skycoder, after a delay objects in the thread starts to shift and distort, also the posted time is counting down backwards.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748794686

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This downtime between seasons is fucking destroying me. All I want to do is play competitive and get points for golden guns zzzzzz

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I remember nearly all of those players (from the king of the hill esl thing), but not the team names.

So confusing all the changes that have happened and the renames.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I remember nearly all of those players (from the king of the hill esl thing), but not the team names.

So confusing all the changes that have happened and the renames.

Made sure to text my brother after to give him shit for choking in g5. Little lucky fuck, I wanna stay home all day and do this shit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"My mother looks at Overwatch"

tumblr_inline_occ46nwkDa1sh76pk_540.png

tumblr_inline_occ46v6DmY1sh76pk_540.png

tumblr_inline_occ475Nrp41sh76pk_540.png

tumblr_inline_occ47dI79K1sh76pk_540.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How much does he make
He told me like 2 months ago they'd be providing a "salary", but I'd expect him to be full of shit. He hurt his back at work and has been on worker's comp for the past year and just plays this 24/7. Didn't mean to make it come off as if he's making a living off of this.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Looks like he hasn't won much from tournaments and the stream viewership is a little low , but I have no idea how e-athletes are paid

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A couple of balance changes where made on PTR:

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on whats been going on the PTR as far as hero changes are concerned.

We just updated the build so feel free to jump on and check it out, but there is a quick change list of what's changed in this update and in the last few days.

Quick melee has changed a bit so that it should feel more consistent with other abilities. The general philosophy here is that quick melee shouldn't interrupt abilities and visa versa. There are a few exceptions to this rule. Quick movement abilities such as Tracer's Blink, Pharah's Jet Boost or Winston's Leap can work while quick melee is firing, so it isn't canceled in those cases. Ultimate abilities should now all cancel quick melee, since they are more rare special abilities that should have a higher priority.

Hanzo is feeling great on the PTR, and a lot of people have given feedback that he might now be too strong with these changes. The goal of these changes is to allow Hanzo players to feel like they have more control over their shots, and skilled Hanzo players can be much more consistent. While this is certainly true now, it might be a bit too easy to land very powerful shots with the combination of his new projectile speed and his old projectile size. So we've lowered his projectile size by 33% in the update that just went out. Overall Hanzo should still feel much better than he does on live, but check him out with this change and keep sending feedback!

The last change was to Soldier: 76's weapon. In the latest update today, you'll find that his weapon spread behaves a bit differently. In general, you'll notice the weapon starts it's spread a bit earlier but recovers the spread much more quickly. The net result of these changes should improve his effectiveness when burst-firing his weapon, and helps get back into a more accurate state quickly when you've hit max spread. The end result should increase his effectiveness at longer ranges.

Most of these changes just went up about 30 minutes ago so feel free to jump onto the PTR and give feedback! Thanks everyone.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748744842

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty good. Hanzo hit boxes on PTR have been pretty fucking bonkers. Soldier needs some help in the recoil area, I'll have to check it out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So uh.. You all see the sombra hacking today?

Gibraltar unplayable, all pc screens have hacking shit on them, overwatch twitters hacked with Spanish text (you are not prepared, something about someone dying in gibraltar)

This may be it boys