Overwatch

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
She shares the res invulnerability time when she ults, so she doesn't insta-die to res every time now. It really changes the dynamics of the situation.

Edit: If anything on Bastion, I would change his clip sizes back to where they were. I understand the reasoning behind the bigger clips but it seems unneeded.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think a reasonable Bastion nerf would simply make it so swapping modes doesn't reload his weapons. Right now it makes no sense to not reposition when you need to reload.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I think a reasonable Bastion nerf would simply make it so swapping modes doesn't reload his weapons. Right now it makes no sense to not reposition when you need to reload.

They removed reload as part of the new changes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I upped my sens from 2.25 @ 2000 DPI to 3.00 @ 2000 DPI and for whatever reason my aim on McCree is far better. It always felt like I was fighting with my low sens so I think I'll just stick with this. It is closer to my S1 sensitivity which was my most successful season.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
vmCgZ9X.png

Heh. Oh healz

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My opening move on that map (Route 66 Attack QP) was to run up the train car ramp on the left and dive off the end of the cliff while going into turret mode ... landing right behind the other team.

Ignant

Jive Turkey

Karen
No way they don't RE-rebalance Bastion, right? RIGHT!?

He literally doesn't die

3 Parah rockets and he's done. I usually line them up, then move on before the third one even hits. By the time he reacts to getting hit with the second, it takes too long for him to transform and move out of the way

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
3 Parah rockets and he's done. I usually line them up, then move on before the third one even hits. By the time he reacts to getting hit with the second, it takes too long for him to transform and move out of the way

But a half brained Bastion will be focusing down the Pharah, staying in soldier mode if needed until she's no longer a threat.

New Bastion is about is about hit n run. His quick transform is much better for this.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
He can survive pretty much all full ult if he heal. Reaper, 76, D.Va and Phara included.

Some guy posted videos.

I had ana ult on reinhardt and i couldnt kill Bastion with Mercy healing him from just out of Rein's hammer range. it was stupid.

Jive Turkey

Karen
But a half brained Bastion will be focusing down the Pharah, staying in soldier mode if needed until she's no longer a threat.

New Bastion is about is about hit n run. His quick transform is much better for this.

I'm not ranked very high, so it's possible I'm playing with borderline retarded people

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just beat a Roadhog in the basement of the Oasis university, running around the one pillar and healing myself while he was trying to catch me. There was also a Torb down there with him. Managed to kill them both.

Shit's either broken or no one in QP noticed Bastion's buff yet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Reaper is coming for you, Bastions. Just wait for it. That cardboard box body ain't gonna do you no favors.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well fuck me. I could have sworn it was reloading when I was watching Seagull yesterday.

It auto-reloads, but enough time has to have passed for you to manually reload your weapon otherwise. The issue was that his new transform swap made it faster than actually reloading, so they needed to make sure you couldn't get a quick reload advantage.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So I swore I would never comp and drink again, but I figured a glass of wine to calm my nerves would be fine for placements. Half a big bottle of merlot later and I am 8 and 2. Super sweaty, giving it my very all to go into this season on the right foot and turn a page on my OW elo woe's. Legit, in my minds eye I was channeling some seagul type shit!

Placed me at 1871 =/

Finished last season at 2100, career high was 2508. I'm fully aware that isn't impressive at all, was just hoping to place in the low 2k's at the very least.

Whatevs, had a ton of fun so i'm not too mad. I'm sure the wine is helping on that front, tomorrow i'm gonna throw on some elliot smith and cut myself.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Bastion is going Recon to try and deal with Pharah (which still isn't great for Bastion, Recon isn't THAT accurate at range) then he is not in Sentry mode to deal with Pharah's front line so it's still a win, even if he isn't dead.

It seems like there's plenty of ways to deal with him for now but both randos and more coordinated tiers are adjusting to everything so we'll see how it actually plays out.