Overwatch

Cybsled

The player he's telling to "suck a fat cock" is openly gay, so ya GL with that battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard nails xQc's ass to the wall as an example of dealing with OW's toxicity discussion, not sure how many times this autist can genuinely fuck up in such a spectacular manner.

Wasn't just that. After he said that, he muttered that he would probably like it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
/sigh, I had a few hours to play Overwatch, first 2 games, two leavers, two losses. :(

Well time to watch a movie or something. :)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I feel racist when I think the london team shouldnt be all asian and have their computers in what seems to be korean or chinese language instead of english. Why bother calling it london or this or that if every team is some makeshift team of barely 18 year old asians? I mean even the interviews they dont even speak english. Can you get away comfortably with not speaking english in london? Lol. Don't get me wrong I love asians

maybe my assumption, that theyre from the places their team says they are, is wrong.

gonna get mad heat for this post and i love watching them play but lol

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The World Cup is where the teams are full of players from their own nation. In a pro-sport league that isn't going to happen unless you want your team to lose all your games(unless you are South Korea).

Edit: It's clear once Mercy gets reigned in that Triple/Quad tank with Moira is going to be a lot more common. Blizzard will be to slow to realize this and won't make any proactive changes.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Started to say there aren't many good british players, and I could only think of Kyb and Kruise. But I looked it up and there's also Boombox and Numlocked.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I tried to play some, forgot how terrible this game is. Constantly getting stuck, had an entire game with a stable ping where none of my hits registered.

Came up behind a winston that didn't know I was there, emptied an entire clip with reaper, 0 damage. At the end of the match I had 700 damage and pretty sure it was all from when I had a torb turret.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Why do I always get stuck on the team that has the widow that gets out-widowed by the other team? Just wtf.

Araxen

So basically I get he was soft banned this weekend which is why he was benched. His comments allowed them to further his ban.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also lul tonight at xQc trying to shit on Sir Scoots, the guys been around in the competitive CS scene before xQc could walk. I'm starting to think he's gonna replace Idra as the ultimate professional tilter now.

Araxen

Also lul tonight at xQc trying to shit on Sir Scoots, the guys been around in the competitive CS scene before xQc could walk. I'm starting to think he's gonna replace Idra as the ultimate professional tilter now.

It is funny though with all the bitching about toxic players in Competitive, it has creeped into OWL. XQC is a toxic player that somehow got into the league. I think a lot of teams will learn from this, and avoid players just like they do in physical professional sports unless they have a staff in place that can reign them in. It is no doubt now why Dallas is 0-4. XQC has ruined the teams chemistry and it might get better now since he's out of the picture.