Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was more concerned with the exact rip-off of Reinhardt, rip-off of character design for Trob and a tiny person in a big mecha

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dirty Bomb or something like that?
Na Dirty Bomb is already released. I was talking of Battleborn for the Borderlands one which is from Gearbox and Battlecry for the weird color one which is from Bethesda apparently. There's also Gigantic that often gets lumped in that list but that's a 3rd person moba, rather than a FPS so I don't count it in there.

Tenks

These Blizzard fuckers need to stop sending me emails if they're not going to let me in the beta

Tenks

Also test weekend starts in a few hours. Hopefully my ass at least gets invited to that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Few hours being like 24hours. It goes down in a few hours for a day for maintenance, it starts when the servers come back up tomorrow.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I probably wont even get flagged for the weekend... I used to get into all the Blizz stuff so I really do wonder if I got flagged as a malcontent.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does anyone on this board that is active work for blizzard? If so can you and your employer kindly fuck off with survey emails and other bullshit when you fucking know we are looking for beta invite emails?

Caliane

some irc friends were talking about it, and I checked. looks like its active for me too. no email.
also, totally loving FO4, and wont likely actually even play this beta.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Is this round of invites just for the weekend, or do we get to keep playing afterwards? I can install but never got an email, so no info from Blizzard.

Edit: Never mind, I should have read the FAQ. No extended party. Booo.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nothing here either but I have two friends who got caught in the 6 month ban wave who got in. Cause fuck me that's why.