Overwatch

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Did Blizzard ever announce anything at E3 ? They got their own events where they don't have to share the spotlight.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Them speaking really doesn't say they will actually announce something which typically they do not. Especially a 3 hour event with 12 different speakers.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That doesn't look like a place to announce a title's release date, maybe some tech stuff for B.net. Maybe if they really want to drop a WoW expansion by the end of the year, so they need to announce it ASAP, but who honestly believes that ?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That doesn't look like a place to announce a title's release date, maybe some tech stuff for B.net. Maybe if they really want to drop a WoW expansion by the end of the year, so they need to announce it ASAP, but who honestly believes that ?
Hearthstone stuff is more likely. Based on their current timetable of evens we should see a Hearthstone expansion in Auguest/September.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That looks significantly less awful than it used to. The wall climbing was cool.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did McCree gameplay look like someone was using a gamepad? Maybe this is going to be on XB1 and PS4 also?

Neph_sl

shitlord
The auto aim is so real in that Hanzo video, haven't watched the McCree one
I replayed the kill on Widowmaker at 2:20 in the Hanzo vid a bunch of times, but couldn't figure out how he got it. A few times he uses the cluster arrow for other kills with blatant misses, but it's definitely not that as it doesn't go on CD for the 2:20 kill. Best guess is auto aim.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
This is shaping up pretty nicely. I really just am in love with the idea - it finally breaks the mold of simplistic or 'realistic' shooters with the same mechanics and no imagination. I've always wanted games to move forward at a faster pace in terms of creativity but I understand it's also a business. A big one. So I get it. I think I just wish it was someone other than Blizzard pushing the envelope in terms of this new shooter design, because I just have a weird feeling it's going to get inflated with weird bullshit like most Blizzard games do...
Still, I am definitely looking forward to cool characters with unique abilities and an empasis on fun and creativity in a shooter. Will definitely try this out.