Overwatch

Needless

Toe Sucker
No idea, I don't think any of that information is available yet since the shop is technically still unreleased. I would assume at the very most 1000 credits would be like $10 USD?

I can't imagine a 'legendary' skin costing 1000 credits would be more than 10 bucks if you want to just outright buy them when it becomes available?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good point. So I guess the conversion is probably 1c=1cent. Which means the chromas are only like 75cents each. Which I guess makes sense because they give them away in HotS.

Tenks

Also I feel S76 is my favorite hero so far. Maybe because my entire FPS background was when I played MP5 duck-jump patched Counter-Strike but he plays pretty similar to that. Plus I like how you can peep, do some damage and if you take too much you just back off and E yourself to full and repeat.

Tenks

Seagull is just smacking fools around as Genji. I haven't even played the xbox ninja yet.

Needless

Toe Sucker
His Genji is pretty insane lol, I really like S76 too. He's like the Ryu of this game, super well balanced and has one of the best all around kits

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I've been playing S76 as my go to while I get back into it. Echoing whoever said skin (mine was just a recolor though, nothing fancy) from first crate and shit since then, but still having fun.

Weird login going on for anyone else? Played for an hour or so, logged out, forgot I wanted to reset my spray keybind and tried to log in and it took me to an actual login screen? Failed to let me in a couple times, then loaded right into the game but went right back to login screen after changing the keybinding. Pretty odd. Going to do a bug report, beta and all.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I really like playing winston for trying to cap points on a pug team. When you dive in and throw down a shield on the point and run around like a mad man, every single enemy tries to kill you so your teammates can move in and wreck them. Works even better if you do it when your ult is up heh.

Tenks

I really like playing winston for trying to cap points on a pug team. When you dive in and throw down a shield on the point and run around like a mad man, every single enemy tries to kill you so your teammates can move in and wreck them. Works even better if you do it when your ult is up heh.
I'll try him out tonight. Only tank I've played thus far is Roadhog. He doesn't seem overly fantastic as a point capping tank outside of being able to counter Bastion fairly well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Winston is great for offensive tanking, he's very disruptive when he drops his bubble as well as his ridiculously good ult lol

Before the beta went down in December most maps devolved into Winston rushing the final cap point, and counter picking D.VA over and over and over until somebody finally won lol
It's pretty comical when you see like 8 winstons going at it, then all of a sudden it turns into 8 D.VAs + support

Tenks

Does anyone know if "hidden" movement abilities are documented somewhere? I could have sworn Seagull was double jumping as Genji and also climbing on ledges in a fashion I don't recall being able to do with other heroes. I know Lucio can wall ride but I don't where if that is documented somewhere as well.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hold F1 to see abilities.

Hanzo for example has a passive that lets him climb walls. It shows up as an ability on that screen.
You can also hit the + in the top-right corner when selecting a guy.

Tenks

Alright I wasn't sure if it was documented on the F1 screen or not. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something with the heroes I've played.

Tenks

Also if you didn't see they've said everything earned in beta will be reset before launch. So don't use up all your RNGesus now on sick skins.

Needless

Toe Sucker
My win ratio makes me sad, the matchmaking needs some work because i'm pretty sure half the games i'm in are all against premades or you get placed into a match at the last second and get a loss lol. Roadhog is my main man, god damn hooking people is fun!

Post yo' character card boiz

rrr_img_126215.jpg