Overwatch

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Current stats, I switch to Reinhardt to help push a lot of the time. He is both really fun and frustrating as fuck to play.
t6uuZCF.jpg

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
10 hours played so far and I absolutely love this game. Tried most of the different characters with mixed success, but my "go to" just straight up fun to play character is Pharah. My god, I could fly around raining death on fools for hours.

The best is dualing other Pharah's, picking them off mid-air. Straight up bliss.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Except the splash on her rockets seems almost non existent. It trips me out and need to realign my expectations.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
GGs, pretty sure that was you on Tracer those last two. Wasn't sure we were going to win the 2nd one after we gave up the point at 99% and y'all came back to like 98%.

Dartoxer_sl

shitlord
I've been playing this a lot since the start of the open beta and I must admit, I am having a lot of fun. It's a very polished, well put together game. Blizzard is known for those things, so no surprise there I guess. I just wish it had Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch modes as well. Objective based modes are cool, but sometimes I just want to join a game and mindlessly dick around for 15-20 minutes. Another thing I deeply miss from older games like TF2 is the server browser. In TF2, every server has its own community. A place where you see the same people each day. These modern matchmaking systems really take away from the social aspects of a game IMHO.

BTW, who thought it would a be good idea to let Hanzo's ultimate go through walls? It's cheap as fuck.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I don't mind that as much as getting one shot at sniper range or clipped around a corner. Hanzo and Bastion are the most rage inducing to play against so far for me.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Okay FUCK Roadhog. Such bs. Invincible. Huge dps. Only downside is lack of mobility but that doesn't matter because of hook. Fucker. And yeah I like the tip they give you as Pharah to aim at the ground. No, fuck you, that does 0 damage even at their feet.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
After playing for about 6 hours I just do not understand why everyone is blowing their load over this game. The required skill is non existant with zero recoil, most people having some type of evasion/blink/hook ability to escape, instant kill ultis etc.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Strange. It's the exact opposite for me. I'm a classic rager. But I've noticed with Overwatch that (except for 1 time) when something dumb happens or I fall down a hole I didn't know existed on a new map or the objective ends just as my ultimate loads up or whatever other bs happens I just laugh. Fast respawn time makes it feel less consequential I guess. What are you raging at? Perceived hero imbalance or? Just genuinely curious. I've only been playing for a few hours so I'm still a newb. Seems like a few of the attack heroes are a bit ridiculous to me. Whoever AoE's with his revolvers is retarded imo.
I usually don't rage to games Im new at, either... it'll come
biggrin.png

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
After playing for about 6 hours I just do not understand why everyone is blowing their load over this game. The required skill is non existant with zero recoil, most people having some type of evasion/blink/hook ability to escape, instant kill ultis etc.
I like it because it is different and fills a niche that doesn't currently exist. Recoil and all the other mechanics that come with realism exist on a annual release schedule across multiple titles. Doesn't hurt that it is really well polished and well presented.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Have to say the game is fun, but community is already starting to act like CSGO and LoL which is amusing.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It could just be that I'm being matched up with a lot of new people since I just started playing myself, but it seems like most of the matches I'm in last less than 10 minutes. The fights I always enjoyed most in TF2 were the long, protracted matches with a lot of back-and-forth. Do matches like that exist as people get more skilled?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It could just be that I'm being matched up with a lot of new people since I just started playing myself, but it seems like most of the matches I'm in last less than 10 minutes. The fights I always enjoyed most in TF2 were the long, protracted matches with a lot of back-and-forth. Do matches like that exist as people get more skilled?
Yes, mostly.. still get roflstomps. Also competitive is longer sets

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can confirm, roadhog is bae. There are few things as satisfying in this game as hooking a tracer or a widowmaker and just executing them.