Overwatch

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had play of the game for the first time as Mercy on a healing play.

It was the first time I saw a healer get play of the game. I felt kinda proud.
smile.png
I've gotten potg as Mercy three times since launch, and Jon of then were that special. So strange.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
To not confuse: My Quick Melee bind is F instead of V.
Basically swapped and made V Voice instead of Acknowledge. Other then that, rest of my binds are default.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have my melee bound to my side mouse buttons. I'm a bit surprised most people and streamers have it bound to a key. It felt very unnatural for me to melee off a keypress instead of a mouse press.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
V is the dumbest spot for melee. I don't know how Seagull still has it as V. It's retarded. Changed that shit to F and mouse wheel so quickly.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's not too awful imo, your thumb is basically right there on the spacebar 100% of the time unless you're one of those fucking weirdos who rebinds jump

Tenks

I think if you build the muscle memory it wouldn't be that bad. I just wasn't willing to build it. Plus index on shift and thumb on V feels really weird and you need to constantly shift + melee as Genji so I'm surprised Seagull puts up with it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
V is the dumbest spot for melee. I don't know how Seagull still has it as V. It's retarded. Changed that shit to F and mouse wheel so quickly.
I have mine mapped to V as well because I use esdf for my movement keys. This way your hand is on the home row so its easy to keep your place if you have to move your hand away for a moment and v is very easy to hit in that position.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The alt key for melee for me was mouse 4 default without changing anything. The UI still shows "V" to melee though. Are you sure Seagull is actually hitting V?

Tenks

Depending on if he's hacking or not Surefour's aim is absolute insanity. To the point I'm not sure how he isn't hacking.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
God Seagull is just the coolest. I <3 him. I'm glad he's becoming so popular and successful so quickly.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I watched a few others too

Lirik - Just likes to swear and I bet he does it for the reaction. He's a fairly good player but as an older person he's really difficult to watch for a long time.

TimTheTatMan - I know he's big in CS but I think he's the same as above. Yells and acts loud to get people to like him. He's pretty good too, but very twitchy and his fanbase is retarded. They all hate OVerwatch and spam the chat with unsubbing.

I lilke Seagull the best so far.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seagull is great because he's so informative on top of the jaw dropping plays.

Am I the only person old enough to still use right mouse button for forward movement? I think that was the default in Quake, otherwise not sure where I would have gotten it from.

Tenks

Seagull is great because he's so informative on top of the jaw dropping plays.

Am I the only person old enough to still use right mouse button for forward movement? I think that was the default in Quake, otherwise not sure where I would have gotten it from.
I think all id games used WASD movement

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Depending on if he's hacking or not Surefour's aim is absolute insanity. To the point I'm not sure how he isn't hacking.
Surefour is 100% hacking. He's the reason for the big "Blizzard, look into hacks before they ruin the competitive scene" thing a couple of weeks ago. Lots of footage of him in Titanfall and Overwatch blatantly cheating.