Overwatch

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Is there a way to spectate a game/person that's not on your friends list? Some of these Widows make shots that are.. uncanny to say the least.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is there a way to spectate a game/person that's not on your friends list? Some of these Widows make shots that are.. uncanny to say the least.
Blizzard devs have said the game "Favors the Shooter" so Widow seems to have some favor ^_~

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know if there are active cheaters in this game but there have been a few players that I have watched track some players a little too perfectly

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if there are active cheaters in this game but there have been a few players that I have watched track some players a little too perfectly
Hero power.
smile.png
no cheaters.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I love turrets when playing Zarya, easy way to get to 100 power if you charge it with a friend.

Also do your friendly neighborhood Zarya a solid when you get shielded. Get hit! Not hide behind shit!

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me and someone from here were just doing work. I PotG like 3 times in a row with Hanzo lol. Starting to time his shots now and punsihign anyone who isnt moving erratically.
That was me, good games man. Hanzo is one of the heroes I'm trying to get better with, you did a good job with him!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, he's been playing OW and I've watched his steams on Twitch. That's his handle. He streams a lot of studio stuff lately(he just released Snowcone on Friday) but he does games too and he was streaming OW on launch. Before OW it was Rocket League.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I played till my eyes wouldn't focus and I started seeing double. Level 50 though!

Sorry I haven't grouped, work friends have been grabbin me.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good games with the late night RR crew! Some awesome games that came down to the wire!