Overwatch

Cybsled

I love turrets when playing Zarya, easy way to get to 100 power if you charge it with a friend.

Also do your friendly neighborhood Zarya a solid when you get shielded. Get hit! Not hide behind shit!
Zarya is hilarious in Arcade mode. Enemy team on one game went like 5 Bastions. I was like "lol, thanks!". Had max charge for most of the match lol.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
We had a celeb opponent in tonight's game..

RmYSuBV.png
That is pretty cool, I am a big fan, wish I was there for that one.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was me, good games man. Hanzo is one of the heroes I'm trying to get better with, you did a good job with him!
Nice. Yea man he is good in most situations, he only sucks when you have to fight a determined Tracer or Widowmaker. Will be on today for a while I gotta add more people.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like I'm not on the battlenet list yet, think I have most of you guys but Archalesu#1384 I've been trying to stick to a smaller hero pool but am always open to fill w/e we need.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
List updated with new arrivals.

I was kicking ass with Tracer yesterday then they went with 2 McCree's I could avoid them but it basically shut me down because I couldn't get in close enough to kill anything.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Has anyone else noticed that if you switch graphics to "Ultra" that some of the settings only go to "High"? Something you might want to check on if your PC can handle it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry I crashed right at the start of the Defense Game with some bros. My Display Drivers were out of date, my bad. I need to do yard work anyway, catch you all tonight.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I personally love the way they do POTG. Nothing cracks me up more then having people bitch and moan about it when it essentially means nothing. I also think it is impossible for Bastion to get POTG without someone saying something lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'll be on most of today if anyone wants to stack up, Obsequey#1436 is you haven't yet.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
Has anyone else noticed that if you switch graphics to "Ultra" that some of the settings only go to "High"? Something you might want to check on if your PC can handle it.
Use the EPIC setting. You can also click on the advanced tab and then set everything to ultra or whatever the highest settings are manually.