Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
Made a thread on the forums suggesting a communication option to tell your team you're going to recharge your shield as Reinhardt. (like announcing you have ult / you need heals). As in, I have 700/2000 shield and I want to announce to my team I'm going to put my shield away so they can properly take cover before I do.

Reinhardt suggestion: Communication for recharging shield - Overwatch Forums

Any feedback or an upvote or something so it can maybe be seen would be appreciated. Or if you just hate the idea ignore me lmao

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think you either need a certain level, or a certain play time with 5 different characters. Probably not super accurate but it's a start at least, like dotabuff for Dota2.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Cool site for stats but the rankings aren't by performance, it's by aggregate stats it seems. The #1 guy has a 48% win ratio.
Whoever plays most gets rated highest.

Anyone else get occasional BSOD while playing? It's been years and years since I saw these last time until Overwatch. I got newest newest nvidia drivers as well.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Love how rheinhearts hammer can hit you a good 3-4 feet beyond its model.

And tired of hooks dropping people above me, behind me and to the side of me.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I thought you could have the same IG name because of the hash number thingy... how does anyone know it was him?
Based on the way they were talking about it I assumed someone logged on to twitch to check his Stream and confirmed.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cool site for stats but the rankings aren't by performance, it's by aggregate stats it seems. The #1 guy has a 48% win ratio.
Whoever plays most gets rated highest.
I'm also getting the impression you are only ranked against the other players who have entered their battlenet tag.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It appears that my years of spamming and shit posting have paid off. I have an 81% win ratio with Junkrat. 26W, 6L.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone else get occasional BSOD while playing? It's been years and years since I saw these last time until Overwatch. I got newest newest nvidia drivers as well.
Check your temperatures, overwatch tends to melt stuff for some unknown reason.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Play of the Game on Gibraltar because I charged as Reinhardt into 4 people at once and took them off the cliff with me. It was an epic replay for sure haha. Voice Chat was laughing its ass off.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
0JCJvWv.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whenever I hear Hanzo or Mcree I basically run for my life
I really don't like either. Mecree because he is crazy OP, hard instant AE CC and somewhat spammable ability to one shot you without doing a headshot. As long as his E is up its a guaranteed kill and can counter every hero but a widow.

Hanzo just fires arrows the size of tree's it seems or you randomly walk into a arrow and die in 1 hit cause he is just spamming from objective.

bazazu

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really don't like either. Mecree because he is crazy OP, hard instant AE CC and somewhat spammable ability to one shot you without doing a headshot. As long as his E is up its a guaranteed kill and can counter every hero but a widow.

Hanzo just fires arrows the size of tree's it seems or you randomly walk into a arrow and die in 1 hit cause he is just spamming from objective.
Watching death replays of me dying to hanzo is rage inducing. dude aims 20 feet away from my head and I just magically fall over. And Hanzo's ultimate needs some... adjustment. I'd argue that most of the game is well balanced and you can avoid a lot of stuff with smart play, but that shit is pretty much an I win button if played with even a mediocre level of intelligence.

Edit: Also - was in a game where there was some serious aimbotting hackusations being thrown. Is this a thing? If so... fucking hackers gotta ruin everything.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, I think his ult is fine. The only problem I have with ultimates is some charge too fast imo and others too slow.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I don't think that if you're raping a team that you should get way more ultimates than them, I don't know what the solution is but that's not going to keep players around.

List updated! I just picked up a 7 shot macchiato, shit's about to go down.

Edit: If one of the mods wants to help maintain this list PM me, I'm not constantly on the forums so updates will be slow usually.