Overwatch

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Learning junk rat geometry is crazy good. I've finally perfect a few spots where you're guaranteed to do insane damage from total safety early on in certain maps. It's fantastic. Takes a ton of practise to get it right. I'm not talking about average nade lobbing but timed 3 bounce explosions at points and chokepoints.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Can someone add the Discord info again? Link from a few pages back is dead.
Sorry, I thought i had perma-link on. It's on now, if it wants to be added to the main post.Discord

Whats funny is in competitive I think he's actually a decent answer to McCree stacking. But competitive teams have decided Hanzo is trash so they don't even practice with him.
Hanzo is just an awkward champion on the spot. He is stuck in a position limbo of whether being an aggressor or sniper. Obviously you can do both but when running a competitive comp its slightly harder to just add that in. If he chooses to be aggressive he risks being eliminated instantly but if he chooses to snipe, he has the issue of being severely out classed by Widow in her current state(potential nerfs $$.) His biggest saving grace in terms of composition is his ult and the ability to help push forward, if combo's with the likes of Zarya whom I believe to be a super-meta sleeper at the moment.. potentially devastating. His recon arrow is pretty clutch too when well placed but I feel it rewards him the most because it allows for that extra umpf of precision.

I have some odd 50hrs logged into Hanzo(mostly because he makes me think of running around w/ a deagle in CS), and running over scenarios.. often times to play him with absolute strength, he need a lot of nurturing. I wish they'd up his critical on his low end arrows, but keep the body damage the same. So say his maximum pull arrow to the face does 100 on a 0-100 scale. In the current state, his low end arrow crits do shit all, maybe 10 of that. I wish it was half the damage of a full charge, might be a wispy dream, but I think it would help greatly in tighter situations in which you can't get a full charge back. I mean, I guess the obvious answer is scatter shot, but its not always the most reliable. He should be rewarded heavily for criticals because of pull time/arching/projectile based shooting. I mean, Widows machine gun can't be underestimated. I can take out a Winston pretty easily with that thing. If adding damage is too much, just add a damn hit snare, doesn't have to be long or the most slowing. Shit if it could prevent jumping, i'd be in heaven.

I think if he manages to see competitive play, we will be seeing him running some sort of shield wall strategy with him as the "spear." I think some of my best moments have been in the cut.

Spoiler because I feel like I spam too much gfy.

Fadaar

That guy
Apparently Discord is being a giant turd right now. I think I joined? Will know when the app or website decides to stop being fucking retarded.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think offense usually has advantage since defense is required to hold out the max time whereas offense can get 1 good push and win it early. We just won Volskaya in 4mins.

Edit: Then lost as defense in also 4 mins.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't know how the fuck people pug Mercy. When you have your res ready and everyone is afraid to die and you don't even capture the very first point on Anubis because everyone is scared to die despite you spamming that you have res up. Omg so frustrating. I don't know why people find it so difficult to make an opportunity out of a Mercy res. It's literally the easiest thing in the world to do. All you have to do is ... die. Preferably do some things before then, but yeah, it's not rocket surgery.

Just got the Firefighter Mei. Damn it's funny because a Legendary Mei skin is what I really really wanted, but I wanted either Yeti or Abominable. But I'll take it considering it's the hero I wanted.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just had a match on Lijiang Tower with Kemuel where round 1 lasted 10 mins, like ~5mins in Overtime or some crap. Had 44 elims in Round 1 alone.
Enemy team kept charging point with Winston, Genji, Lucio, Reaper to reset timers.

We won eventually, only had 53 total elims after round 2, was hoping for another monster round to rack up 80+ elims but ok.

Overtime might be a little bit fucked atm.

Here's my stats after round 1:

rrr_img_135051.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like playing Mercy and not so much Lucio. I like having that rez as I feel it's more valuable to have on a team. It is really hard to keep track of everybody though.

Mei is my favorite character to play as I find her the most fun. I just suck with my wall aiming and it's something I'm trying to improve. I wish guide when aiming it was more pronounced.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I wish I could actually play (PC,) but like many other people on tech support forums I'm reading, the game constantly disconnects for me. Anyone else experienced this? I've tried every "folk remedy" I've come across and none have worked.

I've been able to play in a spurt of maybe 20 minutes a couple of times, but usually I play for no more than 5 minutes and it disconnects to the main screen and forces me to log in again.

I have a really good connection and no problem in any other FPS games or otherwise.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Does Mercy blues stack? I just did a trolly game which was 3 mercies 3 genjis, said fuck it cause I don't want to lose switch to Hanzo... both the mercies said fuck the Genjis... and I started one shotting roadhogs.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does Mercy blues stack? I just did a trolly game which was 3 mercies 3 genjis, said fuck it cause I don't want to lose switch to Hanzo... both the mercies said fuck the Genjis... and I started one shotting roadhogs.
The heals do so I would suspect the damage buff one does too.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Played zenyatta with 3 torbs... it was fun, people basically exploded once my E was on them.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish I could actually play (PC,) but like many other people on tech support forums I'm reading, the game constantly disconnects for me. Anyone else experienced this? I've tried every "folk remedy" I've come across and none have worked.

I've been able to play in a spurt of maybe 20 minutes a couple of times, but usually I play for no more than 5 minutes and it disconnects to the main screen and forces me to log in again.

I have a really good connection and no problem in any other FPS games or otherwise.
I get this also, just not as often, probably every few hours it will just DC from battlenet.

I wish Reinhardts charge could kill multiple opponents, not just one.
Yeah, imo if he catches multiple people, he should get to "Pin" then all.

spronk

FPS noob
But yea, D.Va has nothing going for her aside from mobility, and being fun to play. Her ult is garbage - even when they did their LOS payload revamp which enabled certain heros to be able to perform their roles properly (Lucio not being able to heal teammates due to payload LOS, junkrat tire ignoring LOS now, etc) they still, STILL managed to forget D.Va's ult being shit-tastic due to being able to huddle on the other side of the payload, or you know, anywhere there is a polygon that blocks LOS.
this d.va POTG gave me a hearty chuckle