Overwatch

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Solo queued against a team yesterday with 3 Mcrees. Most annoying fucking match I've played yet.
Haha we found a team of 6 mcrees. It was constant "HIIIGH NOOOOON" all over the place. I did get a 5-kill from it and we won, so it wasn't so bad.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Game is becoming way too much a rock paper scissors on the fly for me. Had my team and enemy teams just swapping all match to hard counter what is put in front of them. Eventually it just keeps coming down to who has the better McCree's and Widow's. Getting infuriating.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Game is becoming way too much a rock paper scissors on the fly for me. Had my team and enemy teams just swapping all match to hard counter what is put in front of them. Eventually it just keeps coming down to who has the better McCree's and Widow's. Getting infuriating.
I feel you. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the meta and gameplay as more people understand mechanics and learn to switch. It is already literally just coming down to who has the better Widowmaker in many, many games atm. It seems like that is the way it is headed for most people getting into level 30-40 etc. They understand that that's how it works. Pretty soon every single game will be decided by Widowmaker, and that's no fun.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
A good genji will destroy a widowmaker. There aren't many good genjis
It isn't a solo game though. A team that is utilizing a good Widow will have their Widow protected. And a good widow obviously won't shoot at a ranged Genji with deflect up. If the genji climbs up to wherever she is (assuming she is still, which is not the case for good Widows, the good Widows are flying around in the air almost always) she'll have someone looking out for her. So yeah, the only real counter to Widow, is another Widow.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I feel like Widow needs her damage toned down a bit. Sure a Headshot should kill a non-Tank, but even the lowest health Hero should be able to get away from a Bodyshot. Maybe it already works that way but the replays make it look like I get killed from a Bodyshot with full health on Reaper.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bodyshot 100 charge does 150 damage. So she can one-shot Zen (and Tracer -- less an issue with her) which is a huge problem with him right now. She can one-shot a Reaper w/ a headshot obv.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Widow having such a strong escape tool is really annoying as well. High damage snipers should be relatively immobile. Forcing their team to protect them more.

Tenks

Her grapple is on a hella cooldown. Anyone that can effectively close the gap towards her can also chase her due to having a lower CD than her hook. Only real exception maybe is Tracer but Tracer is more countered by Widow not the other way around.

Tenks

I ilke how Seagull gets like 3 donations a day asking for tips to improve aim. Like there is some magical answer to having amazing tracking and mouse accuracy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Something I was taught in counterstrike long ago was go to an empty map (target area whatever) and pick a couple targets (barrels in CS:S). At varying distances, stationary and moving, try to immediately aim and fire on the barrels. If you find yourself over-aiming on the barrels consistently lower your sensitivity, if you're under-aiming raise it up a bit.

I practice before matches in the waiting room just quick targetting things around the room.

But Seagull is a bit more. It's not his aiming on the fly that gets me but his tracking is impeccable. He seems to be able to predict really well where an enemy is going to go where sporadic movement throws me off abit.

Tenks

But Seagull is a bit more. It's not his aiming on the fly that gets me but his tracking is impeccable. He seems to be able to predict really well where an enemy is going to go where sporadic movement throws me off abit.
Yeah you hit on something that is important in OW and that is prediction. Once you realize how important prediction is you'll also learn how to be more unpredictable which is also important. Like just constantly jumping around as a 76 is actually sometimes wrong if someone is aware you're just jumping everytime you hit the floor and you can't modify your position in the air. So you jump up and you've given your opponent free reign on your movement patterns until you land again. Which is why a/d spam and holding a/d for unpredictable intervals while weaving in jumps is actually a better skirmish technique than spamming space.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's funny to watch people go out of their way to get around a rein shield or mei wall or just ignore a winston bubble. I mean come on people, if you just focused that Rein shield that crap would go down in seconds, instead people think its some indestructible wall and try to get around it. Or I dunno how many times I have blocked Last spawn main exit on Gabraltar with a Mei wall when they could spend a couple seconds making a hole in it to get out.

Like others have mentioned, seems more and more matches coming down to who has a better widow or doesn't mind going winston to try and counter her(and hope your team supports you or their team ignores you harassing their widow), because if you don't and their widow is better, you will never get close, you can try to genji/tracer but if the widow/team is good, will kill them easily.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
This game fucking makes me rage so hard in solo que. I know if we have a tracer/widow/bastion they're going to be straight useless. I also know that people love to NOT shoot mei, which is awesome when I play reinhardt.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So I guess Fan the Hammer is going to be nerfed. Guess I'll just play Roadhog since Hook + Left Click + Melee is essentially the same thing as the Flashbang + Fan combo but with half the cooldown lol.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I feel like it's easier to escape the hook though, even after being hit with it. Phara, Lucio, D.va, etc. Mcree is just straight BS 1vs1

Also fuck multiple widow makers on an "attack map," what fucking purpose does that serve?