Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Reapers seem somewhat hit or miss for me but I'm also not a great Hog player.
When I'm Reaper, and even S76, whenever I'm not 1-shot by a Hog is usually because they don't melee quick enough and I can jump away or Shade form. As 76 I still die usually (unless a Mercy heals me quickly) but as Reaper can sometimes get away with Shade or get enough healing from Souls. Definitely need that quick Attack+Melee. If I'm not 100% health then just Hook+Attack will kill.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok well now I'm wondering if you were mysteriously in the same game
No because the problem isn't specific to him. It happens to almost all Rein players where they need to get a better feel of when/where to use their shift and 9/10 it isn't for long-range initiation. Some of the RR players I've grouped with are starting to show signs of the "expert beginner" syndrome you'll sometimes hear about in software development. Where you *think* you know something really well and that you know the right answer but in actuality you've only learned a small fragment and your own opinion of your knowledge set (and inability to recognize what you don't know) clouds your ability to continue learning.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I usually use the charge with rein when my shield is exhausted, I can catch someone off guard, or an opposing tank needs pushed off an objective. If you leave your group high and dry without a tank on an objective you're just doing it wrong...unless of course you're 2 tanking and you can go Assassin Rein.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Played a team of 5 McCree's and a Lucio on Lijiang the other day. I was McCree on our team.

We won. Play of the game? My McCree.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I just got this game a few days ago. This is a fucking blast. Hooked me right in. Ive ben trying out different players and shit, loving the game, GG Blizzard.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
The hardest thing for me is trying not to get salty in solo pub matches. Other than that I am also having way more fun than I ever thought I would. Being angry with the direction they're taking WoW makes me want to be angry with EVERYTHING they do...but Overwatch just fucking nailed it. I can't not like it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
No because the problem isn't specific to him. It happens to almost all Rein players where they need to get a better feel of when/where to use their shift and 9/10 it isn't for long-range initiation. Some of the RR players I've grouped with are starting to show signs of the "expert beginner" syndrome you'll sometimes hear about in software development. Where you *think* you know something really well and that you know the right answer but in actuality you've only learned a small fragment and your own opinion of your knowledge set (and inability to recognize what you don't know) clouds your ability to continue learning.
I rarely use charge...It just puts me outta position most times. And fuck you for not following me in! Ride or die bitch!

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe because other team has mei, but getting sick of trying to make reinhardt work for me. Fireball is very slow to cast and fly and otherwise is meh damage. Charge is so clumsy and again cast time. Stun is phenomenal but spend most of my time just out of reach of melee.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Got this game over the weekend, am up to level 20. Really having a blast. Haven't played many of the killers much, have mostly stuck to supports and tanks, seems like the best way for me to positively affect the outcome of the match. Mostly playing solo queue, brother and roommate have joined some, but we have different work schedules.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Overwatch cheaters are having a hard time | PC Gamer

As promised, Blizzard is fanning the hammer at Overwatch cheaters. In China alone, 1572 players have been named, shamed and shown the door. Western cheaters are faring no better. Judging by aggrieved posts on the forums of popular hack providers, Overwatch is proving difficult to fool.
That didn't take long. Good for them, fucking cheating in a PVP game is lame as fuck.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So I guess Fan the Hammer is going to be nerfed. Guess I'll just play Roadhog since Hook + Left Click + Melee is essentially the same thing as the Flashbang + Fan combo but with half the cooldown lol.
Hook takes a little skill plus you deal with your target getting dropped to the side, behind you, above you etc. Or just evading away after getting hooked(Fuck you reaper).

Anyone experience timing issues with using abilities? For example if I don't wait half a second after coming out of sprinting on s76, I can't fire his grenade. Or on roadhog, every so often after hooking there's a noticeable delay to being able top fire the shotgun.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Hook takes a little skill plus you deal with your target getting dropped to the side, behind you, above you etc. Or just evading away after getting hooked(Fuck you reaper).

Anyone experience timing issues with using abilities? For example if I don't wait half a second after coming out of sprinting on s76, I can't fire his grenade. Or on roadhog, every so often after hooking there's a noticeable delay to being able top fire the shotgun.
Yes... Mei's ice block - theres a long ass delay