Overwatch

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Ha, I just had the most unimpressive POTG ever. Playing Torbjorn, my turret killed a Pharah just starting her ult then killed one more guy. Meanwhile the camera focused on me cowering in a corner. 30 turret kills that game, had an 8 player streak at one point. Guy playing Pharah had a minor rage episode in chat at the end.

I've also had a surprising amount of success with Sym, those little sentries can do some damage if you place them right, in addition to you hanging around them with your own weapon and strafing around. Seems to catch people off guard.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck. Good games boys. Cyb, Teljair, Hektokat...and 2 more whose names i forgot.

Solo queueing and just played against. 6 man rr team. The salt level on my team was fucking hilarious. I'd gladly lose every match to see such entertainment.
Funnily enough, I was about to invite you 1 or 2 games previous to that round but the spot got filled by someone else first.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got the legendary roadhog skin I wanted in a crate today thank God. Go Sharkhog!

Now I can buy the jester Junkrat one.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Buy the 40 dollar version, and yes it's worth it. I especially like being able to squeeze a few games in before doing something else.
Oh, Battlenet didn't want to give me the $40 option so I didn't even know it existed. Thanks bro!

Adding my shit to the OP.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You mean you don't want those unique skins that nobody uses anymore since everyone has them?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You mean you don't want those unique skins that nobody uses anymore since everyone has them?
Haha. I knew this would happen. Soon people won't care about legendary skins and people will start using epic skins to stand out and then after that nobody will care. Skin meta! I think a lot of heroes best skins are actually epic. Basically any class that has Carbon Fiber. Carbon Fiber > all. It's dumb that every class has only 2 real legendary skins with slight re coloring on the other 2. I'm going to be pissed the first time I open a legendary skin that I "don't have" that is actually just 2% different than the one I have. Some classes aren't as bad as others, but with most, they are like exactly the same.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Most of the Origins skins aren't very good anyway. However, I do like Strike Commander Morrison over any of S76's legendary skins. I'll probably end up with the gold colored epic, though.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I have 3 D'Va Legendaries. It's great
biggrin.png

I wish they had a "Random" option for skins, or could change in game.

Origin skins will be worth something in 5 years though, it's playing the long game!

Cybsled

Most of the Origins skins aren't very good anyway. However, I do like Strike Commander Morrison over any of S76's legendary skins. I'll probably end up with the gold colored epic, though.
I like the Commando S76 skin. The only origin skin I still use is Pharah's.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I love how trying to kill a Reinhardt or Winston takes 30 minutes when you're fighting against them but 5-7 seconds max when I'm playing as them. lol I suck so fucking bad. Where did all the shittier than me players go!?
frown.png

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea I rarely have problems with a single torb, it's 2-3 with a bastion that's the problem. I'm fine buffing the turrets hp if they reduce its tracking or give it a field of fire .

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got carbon genji. But I never play genji so whatevs. Carbon skins are good though.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
whelp just blocked/avoided my first player.....a widow that never change, spam fired and was just terrible