Pacific Drive by Ironwood Studios

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Popped up on my Youtube. Looks interesting, kinda like Control meets some Puzzle Survival Driving Simulator.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have many fond memories of playing State of Decay #1, driving around my shitty car and hitting zombies with the door or running them over.
Wood GIF
homer simpson building GIF

<Tuco's car repaired with wood parts.jpg>

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I have many fond memories of playing State of Decay #1, driving around my shitty car and hitting zombies with the door or running them over.

Going to snag this on day 1.

I started young with the survival driving games. lol at the long play being like 2 minutes, good old C-64 games with super cover art and shite games

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
I liked the demo and purchased the deluxe edition to support the studio. You can upgrade your garage with a customization station and when I installed it the game added a bunch of stickers you can install on your car. They are almost all LGBTQ, BLM, TRANS support stickers. I promptly uninstalled and got a refund even though I played for 2.8 hours. There are also 3 main voiced characters that talk to you on the radio. The 2 men are gay, and the main voice is a female that bosses you around and treats you like your stupid and is very condescending. Skip this garbage.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol the cunt was pretty funny in the demo but I can see it getting old if she never stops being a cunt. had no idea the two dudes were faggots although there were probably hints in the demo if i looked closer.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I liked the demo and purchased the deluxe edition to support the studio. You can upgrade your garage with a customization station and when I installed it the game added a bunch of stickers you can install on your car. They are almost all LGBTQ, BLM, TRANS support stickers. I promptly uninstalled and got a refund even though I played for 2.8 hours. There are also 3 main voiced characters that talk to you on the radio. The 2 men are gay, and the main voice is a female that bosses you around and treats you like your stupid and is very condescending. Skip this garbage.
I didn't even make it that far. It wouldn't accept input at various times which is kind of a showstopper. Refunded after 30 minutes. Looks like I made the right decision.