Pagan Online - ARPG from the Creator of World of Tanks

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
You can target your shard drops to some extend, but not sure how specific the targeting is or how quickly it will take to get a new character. I've put a couple hours in, still doing noob stuff, and have gotten 1 shard for 4-5 other characters (bottom of the 2nd screenshot).

You need 50 to unlock them.

Last edited:

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
The answer to everything really is to just grind. I can't do that assassination I show in the screenshot because I don't have the keys for it, which I expect come from doing other missions, everything feeding into each other, with variety being served up by random/rotating sets of missions that refresh at set intervals or you can pay to reset.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Here's a pet peeve of mine, and I haven't looked at the forums or anything to see if this is just an early access thing or what, but here's the after-action screen:

The thing that bothers me... that's is what the character looks like every time. It doesn't reflect my current gear as it changes (only weapon really would be the noticeable change, but still)

Also couldn't care less about leaderboards as I unlock features and learn the game. That stuff should be hidden or opted into or something until that becomes the primary purpose or something.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
As I understand it, the cosmetics will change the look of your character, but not the armor you pick up. Shame.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Put in a bit of time on this over the weekend and got to level 30 on two separate characters. Unlocking all of the characters is relatively easy (I got them all minus 1 after a weekend of playing) with the ability to target them via Assassination missions. Not that it matters since Lukian is simply better than everyone else and unlocks really early. Ran out of things to do pretty fast but at least the game has some polish?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I fucking hate this game right now.

It looks good, it feels decent to play control-wise, but the amount of knockdown effects early in the game is incredibly frustrating to me. Also trying to avoid these effects seems moot, since you dodge behind a mob and still get hit most of the time.

I have quit in anger some three times already, and am considering uninstalling. It is a game breaker for me.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So how is the P2W in this? I don't trust the Wargaming devs in the slightest so I haven't really given this much mind, but couple people now have said it's pretty good to play so I'm curious.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This game needs the ability to remap abilities in a bad way. I want to be able to do all the MMB/E/Space etc stuff on numbers so I can use my NAGA

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
yeah, hit escape, go to controls, and remap away. Easy.

And so far there's nothing P2W at all that I've seen in game. No cash shop items of any sort yet in game. Everything is purchasable through in game gold or for outfits you use the hero tokens you acquire.

So far enjoying it, for $30 was worth it imo.

the knockback/down effects are maddening as said above.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Been having fun with this. The cadence of the missions is certainly a departure from the pacing of Diablo, but it's kinda nice to have something you can fire up and know you have a max 5 min chunk of content. Be interesting to see what their longer term plans are with respect to content release in the form of characters and such. At least for now it's really easy to level up the newly unlocked characters by tossing some powerful gear on them so dunno what the plan is there

elidib

Vyemm Raider
So I guess this game actually officially launched last week.... with as little fanfaire or announcement as possible.

That's one of the big problems with these early access paid beta games, the release means basically nothing except a little patch.

anyone know if it's actually worth the money? is all the promised content actually in? How does it stack up against Path of Exile, Diablo 3, Warhammer Chaosbane, etc?