Paint Protection Film & Paintless Dent repair

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anyone have experience with this? Planning to remove some door dings and was wondering if the PDR will pull the PPF up? May just wait to have it fixed if so.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I had some hail damage repaired last year and had a PPF on my car and this came out looking like new. I think this group exclusively moved from place to place and setup shop seasonally to do hail work with insurance. They had it done in a two days, set me up with a rental, and gave me a $100 Visa gift-card after it was all said and done. About as painless as it could be.

I'm not sure if the work I had done would be the same as what you're looking to do as I believe some dents are removed better by using different methods (accessing from the back of the dent, heat, etc.). If they do this on the regular, I'd just ask what their experience has been as I'm sure they would have come across that scenario.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Always figured there were some repair chain coop with rental/lease chains, gps track your car and dent, scratch and gently wreck your car to get some kickbacks. Possibly with hookers and smack involved. Johnny53 Johnny53 ?