Palworld (Pokemon with Guns and Bukkake, minus the Bukkake)

Caliane

10 tips the fat cats at pocketpair don't want you to know.

1. beakon for farming pal fluid. swift speed. target pengullets, and celaray. a few others are ok too. pengullets drop palfuild AND ice organs, so a nice 2for1.
Ride the beakon, fly right up on top of the water pal, and hit "shockwave". the point blank aoe lit skill with a 4s cd. instantly kill packs, collect fluid, fly to next pack. this is going to be faster then orzerk.

2. transfer infinite weight. place barrels around ore farm, etc. open barrel. click and DRAG pile of ore/wood, etc. do not let go. hit TAB to close the menu, while still holding the ore/wood, etc. walk over to drop off. hit F to open the drop off. (this must be storage to storage, it won't work from inventory)

... there was a third thing I was going to post, but 100% forgot what it was. haha..

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
2. transfer infinite weight. place barrels around ore farm, etc. open barrel. click and DRAG pile of ore/wood, etc. do not let go. hit TAB to close the menu, while still holding the ore/wood, etc. walk over to drop off. hit F to open the drop off. (this must be storage to storage, it won't work from inventory)
I saw that earlier

and was wondering when to use it. I either need to transfer stuff from base to base, or from ground to chest. I never need to move a bunch of heavy stuff from chest to chest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Quick visit to the cooking pit and merchant and it looks like salad might be an acceptable cash farm. Sells for 120 and only needs lettuce and tomatoes so easily sustainable. Basically the same price as ammo and half enough for HQ oil. I might plant another plot each and just use that.

Caliane

oh, I think I remember what #3 was. rocket launchers can "mine" ore as well. pengullet launcer the earliest?

The trick for the infinite weight, ,would be to place barrels near the ore spawns. you can get them pretty close without interrupting the spawn. this way YOU< or pals can drop it off really close by the ore. and then you can move it all to the palbox teleport at once, easily.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Quick visit to the cooking pit and merchant and it looks like salad might be an acceptable cash farm. Sells for 120 and only needs lettuce and tomatoes so easily sustainable. Basically the same price as ammo and half enough for HQ oil. I might plant another plot each and just use that.
I heard nails is good too. I haven't tried any of that because I have tons of gold from just selling pals to black merchants and have shit for all 45 of my pals to do. Nails takes ore which is desperately needed in the black hole that is legendary spheres I need.

A literal cash crop might become more sustainable now that I've got like 20 Anubis with decent traits and am filling out the rest of my crew with high-value traits.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, I've been hitting the merchant but I'm not sure that's sustainable. Either I murder for oil or I almost murder for capture/sell/buy so it's basically the same. I guess I could try mass producing something sustainable in my base and sell that. Haven't explored that side of the economy yet.

While I'm wishing though, I'd like to see a partner skill that caps all damage to 90% remaining health or something. Would help to not accidentally one shot the random lucky pal you run across.
When I’m farming for materials, I capture which gives the initial drop of rewards, and then I pull them out and butcher to get double drops. Just run around in an area with what you’re looking for until your slots are full and then whip out your cleaver, rinse and repeat.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
For Pal Fluid go into the Penking dungeon, one shot all the Pengullets, leave the king up and repeat.

High level pal kills give a pretty large chunk of exp and make getting new ones into 35+ not too hard.

Capturing a black marketeer refreshes his Pal inventory every time you take him out at your base.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw that earlier

and was wondering when to use it. I either need to transfer stuff from base to base, or from ground to chest. I never need to move a bunch of heavy stuff from chest to chest.
I've rearranged my base a few times, but it's never been an issue just moving all the items manually and splitting it up. Then again, I'm also at like 1100 weight.

Also, thanks for the tip about the high quality pal oil. I had bought some dozens of hours ago and forgot all about it. Sitting on like 150k gold and that gives me something to use it on finally.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Salad is great. Pizza after that seems really good, too.

Speaking of food, I kind of feel like the food pouches are completely worthless outside of the first. Like, you'd be tempted to put big stacks of everything into each slot, but slots 2-5 will all just decay before getting eaten. So what's the point? Especially by the time you can get high enough to unlock the last few, you can just craft up huge stacks if you wanted to.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Pizza was a trap for me. I had my cakebase switch to making pizzas, made like 50 pizzas for all of my bases. Then logged back in the next morning and all the pizzas were gone and my pals were all starving. They also did fuck all crafting too. I'm running on a server and I guess it stays persistent for 72hours after the last person logs out, but they all break immediately and just start withering.

I think I've just resigned myself to having fucked up pals, which fits because they are all born in egg incubators that have no care given to them and then live a life of servitude until I breed a better pal and condense them.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
So what you're saying is you want a Palworld Rimworld crossover and see how fucked up you can make your pals while still maintaining a functioning base.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of food, I kind of feel like the food pouches are completely worthless outside of the first. Like, you'd be tempted to put big stacks of everything into each slot, but slots 2-5 will all just decay before getting eaten. So what's the point? Especially by the time you can get high enough to unlock the last few, you can just craft up huge stacks if you wanted to.
I wonder if the original plan, or maybe future plan, is to have food specific to certain classes of pals. That would make multiple food pouches somewhat useful. Either that or the extra pouches are supposed to be for medicine. I'll admit I've done nothing with the medicine table beyond making one for the base quest so who knows.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I've never unlocked anything but the basic food bag. I've tried to unlock only stuff I really need to reduce the number of shit that pops up in my crafting screens. I could see it being useful if you wanted to have deluxe food and berries as a backup and didn't want to deal with the hassle of equipping your berries. But yeah I think it's just a case of them adding progression to a valuable feature without a design behind why that progression itself is useful.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if the original plan, or maybe future plan, is to have food specific to certain classes of pals. That would make multiple food pouches somewhat useful. Either that or the extra pouches are supposed to be for medicine. I'll admit I've done nothing with the medicine table beyond making one for the base quest so who knows.
Except you'd still be micromanaging moving the food to the first slot, defeating the entire purpose. Just manually feed them at that point. Unless there's a plan to set a pal to eat from a certain slot, but that seems unlikely since we don't have something as basic as a work assignment for the base.

And yeah, I haven't fucked with medicine at all either. I used one once because I just so happened to see a pal with a fracture and I'm like "I wonder if that medicine I've picked up works." And it did. But...was it even worth my time?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Except you'd still be micromanaging moving the food to the first slot, defeating the entire purpose.

? I roasted like 2000 berries and put them in that slot a week ago never looked back

If you have multiple feed bags in your base, fill every slot but the first with cotton candy. Berries in first slot. Anubislaves will start putting food in the fridge instead. Much easier to make things last when they go in the ice box.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was saying if you had foods for specific pals. Not everyone eating out of slot one.

My entire point is slots 2-5 are worthless.

The first food slot is amazing for not having to feed yourself or your pals.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Specific food for specific pals in those slots makes sense if they're able to eat from anything but slot one. Seems an easy/expected update to make and justifies the upgrades.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Gobfins at Gobfin island for pal fluids. Nowhere else compares. Can get like 100 a run.

Nails sell for 160 gold per nail and you craft 2 nails per craft of one ingot. So 1 ore = 1 nail = 160 gold coins.

Pal capture to 10 is best exp (something like 4% a level per) but less so for pals exp gain. Murdering Alpha Pals is best followed by sheer murder with murdering high level humanoids being the best.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users