Palworld (Pokemon with Guns and Bukkake, minus the Bukkake)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea but that's stupid and invalidates one of the major points of the game being the factorio-ish automation of production and resources in your base.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yea but that's stupid and invalidates one of the major points of the game being the factorio-ish automation of production and resources in your base.

I dunno, if my supervisor wasn't around and breathing down my neck at some old jobs I had I wouldn't have done anything either.

• 1Double Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This fuckin guy just casually admitting he'd stand in the freezer at Wendy's until he got frostbite cause his boss wasn't there to tell him to do otherwise

brainlet-windmill.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I know I'm ridiculous but I kind of enjoy how buggy early access games are. When I log on tonight and the Pals in all of my bases greet me like I just rescued them from a forgotten soviet-era labor camp, it cracks me up.

The game, as it is now, would actually be too easy if the Pals worked as reliably as Factorio miners. You'd set it up even a shitty base in a shitty location and then the next day you'd log in and have 9999 (or more) ore, lumber, stone, berries, etc and never really need to expand or worry about mining levels. Games typically deal with this by having finite resources to collect, requiring the player to expand outward. Which would be terrrrrible for Palworld. There's no easy solution to this really.

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
They should either get rid of the stone/lumber things you can harvest infinitely, or they need to add some for the other materials so you can truly build a base wherever you want. Gonna get old real fast building bases in the same places all the time because you just have to.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They should either get rid of the stone/lumber things you can harvest infinitely, or they need to add some for the other materials so you can truly build a base wherever you want. Gonna get old real fast building bases in the same places all the time because you just have to.
I know I'll be way more likely to do another playthrough in the future if the base mechanics drastically change enough to be a fresh outpost game. One way to do this would be to have a coal / ore site (like the logging / stone site) like you say. That'd free me up to place 3 Pal Boxes in a triangle somewhere scene and make a cool mega outpost ( that'd probably break the server even more) instead of feeling confined to seek out one of the few ore and coal bases.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Pal fluid is easy to farm from the gobfin waypoint. Leather and hq pal oil can be farmed from mammorests, but is a good option for buying.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pal fluid is easy to farm from the gobfin waypoint. Leather and hq pal oil can be farmed from mammorests, but is a good option for buying.
you have to oil and lube your pals?

wtf is this shit

• 1Worf

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure if you just ruined Palworld for me or made it 10x better.
Palworld is:

- Pokemon with guns (the official pics have Lamballs garding their base with machine guns)
- Pokemon with slaves (your base run on slave labor, although you need to be careful with their health, or your efficiency suffers)
- A game where you can capture people and put them on your base for the lulz, or to use as source of wealth
- A game where you can capture people and... butcher them for food

What's not to like?

• 1Like