Pam & Tommy

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Pam & Tommy

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2022-02-02

Cast: Lily James, Sebastian Stan, Seth Rogen, Nick Offerman, Taylor Schilling

Overview: This comedic series takes on the true story behind the release of the first ever viral video in history — the sex tape of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.

spronk

FPS noob

if this doesn't win all the oscars Emmys in 2022, what are we really doing?

starring

Lily James aka Cinderella as Pamela Anderson
Sebastian Stan the Winter Soldier as Tommy Lee
Seth Rogen as Seth Rogan
Nick Offerman as Ron Swanson

p.s. to feel old, the original sex tape released in 1998. 23 years ago.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
donald trump no GIF by The Little Hours Movie

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And she was a goddess back then. God damn was Pam the best. Even with the stupid barb-wire tattoo. Whatever. So sexy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
And she was a goddess back then. God damn was Pam the best. Even with the stupid barb-wire tattoo. Whatever. So sexy.
Speaking of Barb Wire, the movie, I remember the, mmm, aftermovie swing/sprinkle water scene. Well, my worn penis does anyway.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
This looks great and knowing some of the people behind the incredibly underrated "I, Tonya" are behind it it has good provenance you have to ask yourself, how will they fuck up a sure thing? I think we all know the answer to that. Lets hope it doesn't go that way.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This looks great and knowing some of the people behind the incredibly underrated "I, Tonya" are behind it it has good provenance you have to ask yourself, how will they fuck up a sure thing? I think we all know the answer to that. Lets hope it doesn't go that way.

Yep, I Tonya, was good

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Girl is gorgeous but don't like her being faked and whored up, how did they do the sex scenes? Did they deep fake a face on a double?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if anyone else has watched this, but what the fuck at the 2nd episode?

This seems like some stupid Seth Rogen shit. I'm assuming people will write it off as "Tommy Lee on drugs," but that was...fucking weird and just...what the fuck?

spronk

FPS noob
i haven't watched any of it yet but i assume you are talking about Tommy Lee's penis talking to him, voiced by Jason Manzoukas aka Rafe from The League. Jason mentioned it on a podcast recently and said that part and "character" were in Tommy Lee's autobiography which the show uses as source material I guess.

made me kinda watch the show, zooks is gold in everything he does

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
i haven't watched any of it yet but i assume you are talking about Tommy Lee's penis talking to him, voiced by Jason Manzoukas aka Rafe from The League. Jason mentioned it on a podcast recently and said that part and "character" were in Tommy Lee's autobiography which the show uses as source material I guess.
Wow, uh, okay then. Yeah, that's what I was talking about.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database