Pan

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Another origin story, but it looks like it might be fun. Hugh Jackman as Blackbeard and I guess Captain Hook is a good guy?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It'll be like the one-armed guy in hot tub time machine. The whole movie I'll be waiting for Hook to lose his hand at any moment.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To hell with this noise. Robin Williams wasn't even in the ground before they started making this garbage? ugh.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm a sucker for anything Peter Pan usually (I even own one of the gold sabers that was used on set in Hook) but this seems....I dunno, like it's trying too hard? I dunno, it just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe I'll warm on it with time.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm all in, total sucker for the Peter Pan universe. Trailer looked great.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't understand the Robin Williams comment. Hell, Dustin Hoffman or Julia Roberts isn't in this either, but you didn't bitch about them.
Williams died, but that doesn't mean that he was needed for every generation of Peter Pan after filming Hook.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't understand the Robin Williams comment. Hell, Dustin Hoffman or Julia Roberts isn't in this either, but you didn't bitch about them.
Williams died, but that doesn't mean that he was needed for every generation of Peter Pan after filming Hook.
I agree. Not to mention this isn't really related to Hook at all, save for the fact that it involves Peter Pan. In fact, this is about as different from Hook as you could get, since Hook was about Neverland after Peter Pan, while this is clearly about Neverland beforehand. It's a bit silly to act like they're slapping Robin Williams in the face by remaking one of his beloved movies, when that isn't at all what they're doing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, it was a dumb comment. Moving on.
tongue.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At the very least, the Avatar (Esther Ku) is cute, so I can just smile and nod.
If she isn't that into you, she'll masturbate race you to climax. Watch out, she's FAST.