Paradise PD

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Paradise PD

Genre: Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2018-08-31

Creator: Roger Black, Waco O'Guin

Cast: Dana Snyder, Cedric Yarbrough, David Herman, Tom Kenny, Sarah Chalke, Kyle Kinane

Overview: An eager young rookie joins the ragtag small-town police force led by his dad as they bumble, squabble and snort their way through a big drug case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Came out a week ago on Netflix
First episode is pretty decent so far

spronk

FPS noob
i think this is by the guys who did brickleberry which was a terribly stupid yet sometimes funny show

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i think this is by the guys who did brickleberry which was a terribly stupid yet sometimes funny show

More or less all of the characters are 1:1 equivalents to Brickleberry. They make references to the show brickleberry "What? This is nothing like Brickleberry.. we're cops they were rangers!" and most of the cast is the same. I was sad as fuck when they cancelled brickleberry but this is an awesome replacement that gets to really thrive since it doesn't have to be made for TV. It's definitely a show that straddles the line of what most people will find funny so I can see how it isn't for everyone.

Excellent show, I can't recommend it enough.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database