Paramount+ Streaming Service

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had watched Kingstown and Tulsa King on some free month deal a while back, I'll probably watch S2 of Tulsa King but Kingstown lost me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I had watched Kingstown and Tulsa King on some free month deal a while back, I'll probably watch S2 of Tulsa King but Kingstown lost me.
Kingstown is to drab. Bass is just meh. Tulsa gets my eyes cause I have a crush on sly and it's basically bordering on stupid silly sons of anarchy plotting just not full Jax teller faggotry.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kingstown is to drab. Bass is just meh. Tulsa gets my eyes cause I have a crush on sly and it's basically bordering on stupid silly sons of anarchy plotting just not full Jax teller faggotry.
Tulsa King is really horrible, Sly saves it though. Kingstown has nobody to save it. Hawkeye and Blondie Mc Perkytits is ok, but the show is just too dumb.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As I get older I turn, more and more, into a crotchety old man ready to shake my fist at the sky and call everyone and everything crooked and criminal.

I went to cancel my Paramount subscription and the account page has a fairly prominent "Edit Plan" section, so I went there, it listed my current plan and available plans to switch to, and at the bottom there are two buttons. One says "Cancel" and the other says "Change Plan". I clicked cancel thinking it meant it would cancel my plan. Wrong. That's bait. Instead of a "Back" button its labeled cancel, all it does it take you back to the account page.

The cancel susbscription is a much smaller section further down in the account section and is a link instead of a button so it's not prominent at all. I wonder how many people this tricks so they can get another month or two out of them?

It's one of those things that is so blatantly scummy it actually infuriates me, even if there are much bigger fish to fry in the world.

Anyway, that's my geezer rant about this garbage streaming service.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

They really are cable now. Every time they raised my bill i had to go through some song and dance bullshit about threatening to cancel before I got a magic discount. One time they said there was none and I called their bluff and terminated my cable TV package, then suddenly my mail was awash with amazing deals at low prices

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Paramount+ is like 80 bucks a year. For that price it's solid..I've watched some Jackass on it and movies. The originals as mentioned are fairly meh but I still watch a couple, Joe Picket, Tulsa King etc.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
you can get 1 year of paramount+ for $30 with this deal

or just pirate everything, way easier than managing subs and fuck these raggedy ass companies for cancelling and hiding shit

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
you can get 1 year of paramount+ for $30 with this deal

or just pirate everything, way easier than managing subs and fuck these raggedy ass companies for cancelling and hiding shit

I really hate when companies delete things for a ....tax write off?!?! Though it sometimes is goddamn hilarious when garbage like Willow just poofs really quickly. Still nice to have more content though.