Party Down

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Party Down

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2009-03-20

Creator: Paul Rudd, John Enbom, Rob Thomas, Dan Etheridge

Cast: Ken Marino, Adam Scott, Lizzy Caplan, Ryan Hansen, Martin Starr, Megan Mullally

Overview: A group of struggling actors and dysfunctional dreamers wait for their big break while they are stuck serving hors d'oeurves for a Hollywood catering company 'Party Down.'

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17k views. Starz just sucks for this show. For some reason they're incapable of promoting it.

Also, fuck Lizzy Caplan for thinking that Fleischman show was a better choice to do than this.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
No Caplan huh?

I'm not expecting much from this. It's a fantastic sleeper comedy that I've turned a lot of people onto over the years but I can't see a new season being anywhere near as good as previous.

Homsar

Wait what, this shit is coming back? One of my favorite shows

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damm completely forgot about this show. Criminally underrated comedy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I enjoyed it, writing/humor is still the same. The episode was focused on setting up the season

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Great first episode. Ken Marino and Megan Mullally are just too funny.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty good. I had started rewatching a few months ago and I think I had like two episodes left. Went ahead and watched anyway.

When they started introducing everyone again I was thinking, "well how the hell are they going to be in every episode like this?" and I worried that it'd just be following a new crew. Then the end happened and I was like, good shit.

I also like that they threw shade at Lizzy Caplan for being too good/busy to be there. At least, that's how it came off to me.

Homsar

I thought she was supposed to be back for the full season, was surprised I didn't see her.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
2 episodes in and I find it to maintain the same level/type of humor as the previous seasons.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hollywood writers just can't help themselves.

This was the "woke" episode.

• 2Rustled

Homsar

Well shit, I as excited to have something to watch

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the obligatory woke episode was expected. Real fuckin shame. I'm hoping it just gets lost in this one episode.

Homsar

Now have something to watch! I've been watching repeats of shows in the background,.

Better off Ted needs to get get renewed

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got around to the third episode and at first I'm like, this isn't so bad. So they call them Nazi's, whatever. But then it just got more and more ridiculous.

Super weird for Nick Offerman to play super gay guy in Last of Us and then Hitler worshipper in this.

Animosity

I’ve loved every episode so far. Episode 3 made fun of each side equally. Episode 4 with them doing mushrooms was hilarious

TV show information provided by The Movie Database