Path of Exile 2

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17,065
73,381
I'll be interested to see whether they make 1 button whirlwind feasible or whether you have to jump through hoops for it.
No matter how much GGG has tried to combo-fy PoE2, people have figured out how to one button almost any skill.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,237
7,681
close up on the sword might mean its a unique, weapon based skill.


definitely think it is a unique, just wondering if it will drop during the campaign since unique can scale now
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
9,681
34,013
Will Cyclone be sword or axe? I don't think I saw a real cyclone attack in that vid. Maybe there at the end.
 

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,866
20,846
I'll be interested to see whether they make 1 button whirlwind feasible or whether you have to jump through hoops for it.
Cyclone now has exhaustion bar. Exhaustion is now a stat on gear. You're welcome plebs :smuggly:
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17,065
73,381
While you're waiting for exhaustion to refill, you can use up your fuel on your incinerate!
 
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
3,235
7,163
If nothing else, unless they change it, I think you're still going to want to offhand a talisman and do a wyvern Rend to get that lightning as extra buff. we shall see if they add other timed buffs to make you press X button every 15-20 seconds.
 

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,237
7,681
definitely cyclone, looked like a blood version and a sand version
 

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
9,681
34,013
Ya the blood version was obvious, the sand version threw me off with the secondary little cyclones spinning off and trying to watch on my phone.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,046
19,540
So...swords and 1 class before release? Does that leave them like 3 classes short still? Plus all the ascendancies?

These guys need to just shut down fucking PoE1 already. They produce content at a glacial pace trying to produce for two games.
 
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,237
7,681
I expect at least one more class to be announced during exilecon, if not more than one.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17,065
73,381
As much as I love shadow, I've played tons of Caster/Monk/ES/Crit builds already. So I'd take Templar or Marauder and hope they fix/buff fire and Es/armor
 

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
11,714
2,682
Cyclone screenshot on reddit. Doesn't have too many weird designed downsides, but does have a hefty movement penalty(might be mitigated by nodes on the tree or a new support or whatever though) and a hhigh mana cost. Also depending on how important the blood/sand stance stuff turns out, might have to cancel every 8secs to refresh that.

cr0cr87dnolh1.jpeg
 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,866
20,846
These guys need to just shut down fucking PoE1 already. They produce content at a glacial pace trying to produce for two games.
My brother in innocence, this company puts out more content for both their games in half the time then Blizzard does for their full priced D4 expansions.

Still I'd be fine with no more new leagues in poe1 for a couple years.
 
  • 2Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
14,784
31,240
Cyclone screenshot on reddit. Doesn't have too many weird designed downsides, but does have a hefty movement penalty(might be mitigated by nodes on the tree or a new support or whatever though) and a hhigh mana cost. Also depending on how important the blood/sand stance stuff turns out, might have to cancel every 8secs to refresh that.

cr0cr87dnolh1.jpeg
Mana won’t mean shit for it, slap on a viper command helm and a defy support gem and mana means fuck all to you.
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,728
18,405
Expected more than that. Might give it a go. I don't have anything else to do really.

What's a good OP build?
 

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
1,632
1,721
No balance pass? What a fuckin disappointment. That was the biggest thing for me other than the end-game change.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users