Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
"So we decided that we would present PoE 2 so that you would see that before the mobile announcement."

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My question for people there is how are they going to balance a shared end game?

PoE 1 with old links and gear, PoE 2 with new gem system? I have so many questions now about what the overlap is other than end game

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
My question for people there is how are they going to balance a shared end game?

PoE 1 with old links and gear, PoE 2 with new gem system? I have so many questions now about what the overlap is other than end game

Gotta watch the deep dives!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mobile is real

1573855367376.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

The backend skill / gems changes will apply to both i bet. You just have the option to level through the old acts or the new.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, you can level and experience the end-game of PoE by going through acts 1-10 of PoE 1, subject to the current skill/gem system?

Or, you can level and experience the end-game of PoE by going through acts 1-7 of PoE 2, subject to the new skill/gem system?

Is that what I'm understanding here?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I missed it can you tldr?
Think he was saying with that many 6 links stuff like leap slam isn't just a utility. It can be a viable skill choice. Like you can use it as damage situationally rather than just getting around. Also can have a ranged and close quarters ability more easily now rather than just fully committing to one.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
19 new ascendancies and eight 6 links at once is a lot to process

Those 3.9 supports going to be expensive AF like back in the old days

Caliane

So, you can level and experience the end-game of PoE by going through acts 1-10 of PoE 1, subject to the current skill/gem system?

Or, you can level and experience the end-game of PoE by going through acts 1-7 of PoE 2, subject to the new skill/gem system?

Is that what I'm understanding here?
skills and gem system will be updated.
PoE 1 will just be the old classes, and ascendancy.

PoE 2 is a new set of characters, so will have new Ascendacies.