Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't want to (and will not) make some cheeser ranger with a triple bonus Rearguard and max spell dodge with big evasion ensnaring arrow ballista voidsphere nonsense so I can climb.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm still having trouble finding the league mechanic fun. Rewards have to be there, but I'm not going to do something just because it's rewarding. Especially when the build demands are so disjointed from the regular game. This seems akin to deep delving or no-hit sanctum running, but perhaps even worse?

Someone on reddit explained it exactly like this. It's basically delve, but only going down.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What are the silver coins for? I can't seem to find an answer by searching. I see no vendor for them in the Tournament area.

Xevy

Log Wizard
What are the silver coins for? I can't seem to find an answer by searching. I see no vendor for them in the Tournament area.
They're the price of admission per round in the tournament itself. 1 coin = 1 match.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
That video posted earlier was great overall advice on the TOTA, outside of the silly build he was running. I went from banging my head against the wall to winning super easy.

I haven't done it much because the mechanic itself is not really in my wheelhouse of interest, but now that I am winning easy it retains my interest longer.

Also, I just got a Boneshatter build through the Acts and it may be the highest and easiest raw DPS I have ever leveled.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video posted earlier was great overall advice on the TOTA, outside of the silly build he was running. I went from banging my head against the wall to winning super easy.

I haven't done it much because the mechanic itself is not really in my wheelhouse of interest, but now that I am winning easy it retains my interest longer.

Also, I just got a Boneshatter build through the Acts and it may be the highest and easiest raw DPS I have ever leveled.
Boneshatter is for sure one of the best skill to progress. Literally everything you can make for gear. I don't use a single unique. And it can do most content. It rockets out of acts and all the way to t16 quite easy. And then you realize you're playing melee

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Boneshatter is for sure one of the best skill to progress. Literally everything you can make for gear. I don't use a single unique. And it can do most content. It rockets out of acts and all the way to t16 quite easy. And then you realize you're playing melee
I used to LOVE Cyclone. And my league starter for probably 4 years was Ancestral Totem. I am no stranger to the left and bottom of the skill tree.

I also did RF for about 3 leagues until GGG started making league mechanics that made it basically worthless. Sentinel was a real kick in the nuts.

Suffering is in the PoE genetics.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Decided to throw a bunch of currency at building out captainlance's DIssolution / Rathpith Hexblast miner.

Time to build a new computer.

First time PoE has ever become a slideshow for me. 80 div down the drain.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decided to throw a bunch of currency at building out captainlance's DIssolution / Rathpith Hexblast miner.

Time to build a new computer.

First time PoE has ever become a slideshow for me. 80 div down the drain.
Lol that's what I'm doing to. The life stacking one?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Largest one of these I've ever seen since they got added, and I'm still not actually sure it's good enough to do anything sadly?

Capture.PNG

Xevy

Log Wizard
Definitely some builds using that. Inq melee obviously a solid choice. There's a go-to skill, can't remember if it's Blade Flurry or Reave.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Maybe it's finally time to make that guardian melee trinity build I keep shitposting about

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to craft a cluster with 35% inc effect, life and strength is fossils the best way? I think I'd rather delete my character then going through the trades of doing 300 tries of triple resonators.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yep. Leveled as pyroclast, got to level 70, respecced, threw on all the gear, went into a map.... path of powerpoint.
Is it something specific about that build? Hexblast doesn't seem visually intensive. I've played on my potato computer multiple time, no slideshows.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying to craft a cluster with 35% inc effect, life and strength is fossils the best way? I think I'd rather delete my character then going through the trades of doing 300 tries of triple resonators.
I don't think there's an easy or cheap way to do that so when i strength stacked 2 leagues ago i just bought mine. But looking at trade it would seem like most people try to fracture the 35%.