Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lacerate of Butchering:
310% weapon damage vs 154% + added flat damage + more bleed damage
40% vs 60% speed
requires 2h

So 310% weapon damage x2 if both slashes hit, and you can scale it with speed, or even maybe do warcries with it since it's so slow?
Hmmmmmm

Xevy

Log Wizard
The reflection animate weapon is for stuff like Voidforge, Echoforge, Rakiata's, etc. People were doing it with Chains of Binding but it was expensive and dangerous. You'll have to stack duration but the base duration goes from 40 seconds to 15 seconds which is still way better than something like SRS. Most summoners also have the super minion duration wheel which gives something like 68% total minion duration for 25 seconds each without any other duration. With only 6 you won't have to spend a lot of time resummoning a whole swarm, just a few at a time. Looking at it not even sure it requires weapons/blade and it might just straight clone your weapon. That would be nice QOL.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The reflection animate weapon is for stuff like Voidforge, Echoforge, Rakiata's, etc. People were doing it with Chains of Binding but it was expensive and dangerous. You'll have to stack duration but the base duration goes from 40 seconds to 15 seconds which is still way better than something like SRS. Most summoners also have the super minion duration wheel which gives something like 68% total minion duration for 25 seconds each without any other duration. With only 6 you won't have to spend a lot of time resummoning a whole swarm, just a few at a time. Looking at it not even sure it requires weapons/blade and it might just straight clone your weapon. That would be nice QOL.

If we're copying the main hand and don't need blades I wonder if there will be some merit to having something like an animate weapon/impale support two link on splitting steel champion. Every time a boss is monologuing or invul hold down Z and get a pack of extra impale stacks on the duder.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Splitting Steel will max out impale stacks on the first hit. Is there anything that depends on the count of impale stacks besides Master of Metal?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, you don't get stacks of Impale per person doing the impaling?
I'm not sure. I guess the test would be to see how stacks of impale interact with your call of steel.

I'm not really sure how much damage that would add anyway since you won't be scaling minion damage.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Brutus Lead Sceptre mainhand + Brightbeak offhand Ambidexterity Dual Strike GOOOOO!

Edit: Nevermind, this gem specifically needs different weapon types. Can use Bloodseeker/Brightbeak and that'd be pretty fucking solid for early. Instant leech is crazy for face tank too.

Edit2: Nevermind BLS is a SCEPTRE, not a mace so it WOULD work. Giga dam.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Brutus Lead Sceptre mainhand + Brightbeak offhand Ambidexterity Dual Strike GOOOOO!

Edit: Nevermind, this gem specifically needs different weapon types. Can use Bloodseeker/Brightbeak and that'd be pretty fucking solid for early. Instant leech is crazy for face tank too.

Edit2: Nevermind BLS is a SCEPTRE, not a mace so it WOULD work. Giga dam.

You just have a boner for brutus

The actual answer is paradoxica + brightbeak

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, I thought about paradoxica. Could definitely be good but a well rolled one can be pricey and brutus is 3c day 1. Brightbeak actually is NOT the play as I forgot it's 2.10 speed max now and you're better off getting a claw or siege axe up to 1.9 speed with essence of zeal and getting phys as extra.

Guildmate thought up: Frostbreath + stat stick axe + trauma + bloodthirst on low life. Big damage, but Frostbreath always seems to be a bit of a bait and you're better off just getting a good DPS weapon instead.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is up with this transfigured blade vortex with base duration 0.8 seconds , what is good about it?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Probably some utility interaction for big brainers. Seems like shit. Less hit frequency, one blade, less damage. Big question mark for me. Same as the Spectral Throw they added that only hits on the return.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Unless I missed it, not a single Spectral Helix trans gem?

• 1Truth!

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally someone posts a build I can use! I don't really care about the "meta" and best builds, I just want them to look and feel cool and to be able to do maps.

• 1Like