Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I would add that Storm Brand of Indecision has a minimum threshold to feel good. I like to league start on bare minimum gear, so I was doing Trickster with Singularity and Storm Brand in Kalisa's Grace, that level of gear. This was before Ralakesh became widespread and inflation kicked into high gear.

I found that frequent jumping WITHOUT killing the target it was jumping off led to some really bad clear. Instead of chewing through packs, one target every 0.1s, it was just jumping around a pack for a few seconds while they beat on me.

I'm planning on starting Boneshatter Slayer. The alt quality that limits the trauma stacks to 10 will hopefully fix the one problem I had with the build in 3.22: ramp time.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Patch notes tomorrow, assumedly. You sound hopeful that it won't get classic triple nerf.

I don't think I'll be playing this league. PD2 Season reset on April 12th but beta for the new season March 30th and for every other good ARPG out there PD2 is my preferred.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
When the league is called a fucking Necropolis and they don't make the minion builds viable again, GGG should just close shop and fuck off. They probably do a rework of some faggy melee sub-class.

Xevy

Log Wizard
"Minion builds aren't viable!"

Every minion build is viable. Spectres the least so, but even the last two leagues they've been viable.

He should post that shit on Reddit for updoots from other bowling ball brains.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Boy I kinda hope this league kinda sucks and has no hype so I can take a break"

GGG:

1711053707596.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Looks real good. Expecting major skill nerfs, but that's fine. They are actively trying to make SSF more and more appetizing and it's seriously working. If only they could push it to the point where you could just choose Offline Mode.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

• Tornado Shot: Now has an Attack Speed Multiplier of 80% of base (previously 100%), and now uses the same bow animation as the Puncture Skill Gem. It now has a Mana Cost of 10 at gem level 1 (previously 8), scaling up to 12 at gem level 20 (previously 10). Quality now provides 0-40% increased Projectile Speed instead of "Fires +0-1 secondary Projectile".

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• Tornado Shot: Now has an Attack Speed Multiplier of 80% of base (previously 100%), and now uses the same bow animation as the Puncture Skill Gem. It now has a Mana Cost of 10 at gem level 1 (previously 8), scaling up to 12 at gem level 20 (previously 10). Quality now provides 0-40% increased Projectile Speed instead of "Fires +0-1 secondary Projectile".
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Not sure how to parse the animation change.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He's dead Jim.

Not as bad as it seems. The wand mastery that gives 150% of spell damage gained as attack didn't stack with the same stat from the gem, so you just take that mastery now. So it should do ~600 mil instead of 1.3bil etc... should still be quite strong

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This league looked like a snooze fest to me. To make you interact with a menu every zone transition is gonna kill it for me. I say this every league, but this one I might pass on.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This league looked like a snooze fest to me. To make you interact with a menu every zone transition is gonna kill it for me. I say this every league, but this one I might pass on.

Not being able to opt out of any of it is going to be a fuck and a half if the tuning at launch isn't tip top.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
yea but you're a crackhead that grinds 500 t2 maps a night on a 2000hp deadeye with everything but currency and t0 uniques filtered

• 3Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users