Path of Exile

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Got a random $50 POE Cash code for free with some hardware I ordered, so installing this game. Jesus christ is that passive tree intimidating to look at!
Spend that whole $50 on custom stash tabs. You'll need them

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a random $50 POE Cash code for free with some hardware I ordered, so installing this game. Jesus christ is that passive tree intimidating to look at!
If you want something really easy to get into the game with start as a Marauder and get molten strike from your first quest reward I think. Put points into life/armor nodes and head towards the lower left side of the tree and pick up blood magic. Easy to learn as you go and decently effective early on. Can be switched into other builds which use physical and/or fire damage later on for variety.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Murked and you other youngbloods do you have hideouts with 2 masters doing dailies? My work buddies playing with us didnt have them, I just reminded them its a chunk of free xp and nice to work on since they can EAD when you get to higher levels with the XP curve.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Murked and you other youngbloods do you have hideouts with 2 masters doing dailies? My work buddies playing with us didnt have them, I just reminded them its a chunk of free xp and nice to work on since they can EAD when you get to higher levels with the XP curve.
Yea I got two of them in there. I also hired them all to get their crafting station before settling on the two my build recommends to level up first.

Speaking of Apprentice packs and shit. Did you guys buy one of those? It seems stupid you can only buy 200pts at a clip and a lot of stuff costs more than 200pts. Seems it would be better to drop $100 on the Journeyman pack and call it a day.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I put $200 down for the master pack - 500 of those points went to the RR guild - the rest went into stash tabs and various cosmetics (statue skeletons, mummy zombies) etc.

For $200 I'm getting a signed peice of art in the mail, $200 in cash shop currency (full value) and a few other things like forum title - character pane art - armor sets etc.

Crazily

N00b
When do you get the dailies? I have done several of the master quests and have rep 3 or so I think with them but they are just standing in town with no quests. I am on Act 2 Cruel only....is that the reason I dont have hideout or crafting yet?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Rank 3 you can invite them to a hideout - each master offers a different tileset for a hideout when you talk to them at level 3 - they give you dailies in your hideout as well as crafting benches.

Murked

I put $200 down for the master pack....
Been considering doing the same. I'm fortunate that money isn't a huge concern for me, and I think it's worth it. I just need to make sure I'm going to play it for more than another week haha.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Been considering doing the same. I'm fortunate that money isn't a huge concern for me, and I think it's worth it. I just need to make sure I'm going to play it for more than another week haha.
Well if you're serious about this game you'll spend $200 over the course of it anyways I figured, might as well get some perks and full value from the money you spend with the master pack while it's still available.

I got all the tabs I needed for trade setups (1-10 chaos - 1-5 exalt) + A few dumpster tabs for leveling gear

With a bit left over to donate to the RR guild for more tabs / member slots.

Plus the border in game makes me look like a high roller.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Is there anything that would import pricing to procurement for items that have a steady value like gems? Im going to list my shop but going through 2 pages of gems manually is time comsuming.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Take a look a couple pages back at the ZiggyD procurement video, he's got links to forum templates you can put into Procurement to automatically set buyouts on a per tab basis for instance <tab"1a" = buyout:"1alch"> or whatever it is.

Set it up this way so you just have to drop shit into your tabs that are pre priced and just forget about pricing each one.

The only things I don't put in buyout tabs are stuff I'd like to wheel and deal on.

If you need a walk through I can stream the whole process sometime this weekend for you (depends on GF demands)

Murked

How exactly does poe.xyz work when you find what you need? I click on verify and then it verifies showing the person has it. I send the person a PM via the button with my character/IGN and wait for a reply?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I usually just look for people who are online and message them in game Murked.

You can copy paste their name into the game client @<copy paste name here> like that

Murked

Cool thanks. I've been starting to use that a bit looking for stuff I want, pretty good. I haven't setup procurement yet cuz I don't have a stockpile of shit to sell.

Vitality,

Did you ever try out that price checker macro?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Nope, haven't set it up yet. Thanks for the reminder. I got into some stuff last night (work related) and forgot.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Take a look a couple pages back at the ZiggyD procurement video, he's got links to forum templates you can put into Procurement to automatically set buyouts on a per tab basis for instance <tab"1a" = buyout:"1alch"> or whatever it is.

Set it up this way so you just have to drop shit into your tabs that are pre priced and just forget about pricing each one.

The only things I don't put in buyout tabs are stuff I'd like to wheel and deal on.

If you need a walk through I can stream the whole process sometime this weekend for you (depends on GF demands)
Just used the AHK item pricing macro + that procurement template and was able to create my shop in about 30 mins. Thanks a ton.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone play just regular, vanilla standard league at all? If so I have a SHITLOAD of stuff I could throw into the guild stash there, quality gems, uniques, 5L items, etc(basically all the stuff that I've lost from dying in hardcore for the past year and a half). I just don't know if it would be any use, I'd have to assume most people are playing Rampage league if they are playing standard at all.