Path of Exile

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've probably got one or two 5-link Cloak of Defiance's on Standard you can use. Not sure if that's where you are playing though.
Thanks for the offer, I'm in Bloodlines though.

I would like to take this opportunity to call Zana my least favorite NPC Master ever. I've completely cleared 16 maps now, I'm up to level 76 and haven't seen her once. God damnit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Can you get initial access to a Master from doing someone else's daily? I always thought you had to find them yourself initially, but I've never tried.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Can you get initial access to a Master from doing someone else's daily? I always thought you had to find them yourself initially, but I've never tried.
You just need the xp to get her, i was lucky enough to find her on my 3rd map on torment
smile.png

Been through many different characters finding whats most fun. Took my static strike 2h mace marauder to 90, that build is a BEAST but I eventually got bored of it and currently playing my favorite build last league...Tornado Shot ranger, with a good amount of currency now, it's quite OP :p

I would love to get invited to the RR guild, been playing solo the whole time I've been on PoE except for a month of Rampage with a RL friend that eventually got sick of the lack of loot drops and went back to D3 :\

@Zogicite

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I've probably got one or two 5-link Cloak of Defiance's on Standard you can use. Not sure if that's where you are playing though.
I would love one of the cloaks if you still have them. Nylab should be my ign, just lemme know when youll be on if you still have that shit.

I will invite ya in a little bit, zogicite. You need to leave your current guild. Dont forget to clear out their clan bank for us!

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I would love one of the cloaks if you still have them. Nylab should be my ign, just lemme know when youll be on if you still have that shit.

I will invite ya in a little bit, zogicite. You need to leave your current guild. Dont forget to clear out their clan bank for us!
Invite accepted, thanks, in appreciation I put a bunch of stuff in the guild stash, nothing too fancy
smile.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
And riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip to my tendrils witch. Was farming some fellshrine before work and ran in to a vorici mission with the exile that uses the orange storm call and whatever other lightning moves. Best part is I couldn't even see the red on his hp bar after I died, he was so low.

Didn't lose much besides a 19% tendrils that I paid 15c for, most expensive thing besides that was my 3c lifesprig so it's not the end of the world.

Not sure what build i'm going to do next. Tempted to roll shockwave totem again just because I can actually run IIR on it (this my 2nd level 50-60 rip and I had a 30ish rip and i'm sitting on a net worth of about 20c so yeah... I seem to be perpetually poor every league until I break down and roll an IIR char).

Crazily

N00b
I started playing again a few days ago..I have a level 43 witch on Bloodlines. So far I should have died about 3 times opening Rare chests. Those things are just so nasty sometimes. Each time I get frozen/stunned and when that happened I panicked and hit escape>exit path of exile and somehow I lived each time.
Game is hands down the best ARPG out there today....this might be my last hardcore toon as I have leveled (and lost) one of everything now in HC mode ranging from level 50-73.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Alt+f4 is the much safer way of doing that. It has a much faster response time and whatnot than doing escape>exit.
Correct, the server registers an alt+f4 command as a discconect and pings the server immediately as the client drops. The only sketchy factor is if you've got a higher ping going on.

Esc + Exit has a much larger server response delay on it and considers it a loading screen depending on which zone you exit from.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Definitely going to have to hook up with one of you guys for a shared Zana daily on Bloodlines. 26 maps cleared now, lvl 78(almost 79) and no Zana sighting yet.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
And riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip to my tendrils witch. Was farming some fellshrine before work and ran in to a vorici mission with the exile that uses the orange storm call and whatever other lightning moves. Best part is I couldn't even see the red on his hp bar after I died, he was so low.

Didn't lose much besides a 19% tendrils that I paid 15c for, most expensive thing besides that was my 3c lifesprig so it's not the end of the world.

Not sure what build i'm going to do next. Tempted to roll shockwave totem again just because I can actually run IIR on it (this my 2nd level 50-60 rip and I had a 30ish rip and i'm sitting on a net worth of about 20c so yeah... I seem to be perpetually poor every league until I break down and roll an IIR char).
Fought that exile for my first time just the other day... Not as bad as Magnus but holy shit! These are the reasons I can't play bloodlines. Finally killing him after my 4th death was satisfying, he dropped another cloak of defiance for me.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fought that exile for my first time just the other day... Not as bad as Magnus but holy shit! These are the reasons I can't play bloodlines. Finally killing him after my 4th death was satisfying, he dropped another cloak of defiance for me.
Yeah lol magnus was brutal the first time I ran in to him (at least first time I realized I ran in to him)... was a zana mission on Beyond, I think the area level was 70, maybe 69. Cruising along smoking the mobs (on my dual swt on beyond, nothing really posed a threat to her) when BOOM flameblast took me to about 10 hps from full. Scared the shit out of me and I definitely expected the rip popup. I probably had about 3700 hps plus my CoD and a boatload of mana at the time along with max resists.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
thinking about starting this up again. Does anyone even play standard anymore or is that league dead? also, what is this talk of dailies? has me a bit worried

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dailies are exactly like they sound like from WoW, quests you complete that reset each day. That being said, you can finish all of the daily quests in PoE in about 2 minutes except for Zana, which requires you to clear a randomly chosen map with a special objective.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hah, finally got access to Zana thanks to a fellow guildie. Then immediately RIPed on the first daily map that she gave me. I got greedy and went after the map boss when I didn't have to, it wasn't the objective. Dumb, dumb, dumb. It was the boss that does the stupid lock-on lazer beam. Just mowed me right down. I'd never seen that map before, and went into it blind(also dumb).

Trying out a static strike build now. I can't really decide which route to go though, if I should focus more on increasing physical damage(which the AE scales off of at a 70% clip basically) or focus more on + elemental damage to make the AE much stronger than the initial strike.

I know one thing for sure, I got lazy playing an arc witch for so long, I have to actually click on mobs to kill them now, lol. Feels like work.