Path of Exile

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I want to try both leagues but I think most of my friends want to play the hc one. Will have to see

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If you make a high block chance build, there's also the reckoning gem that does a counterattack whenever you block.
Woah....do want!

Also I will be doing warband, HC without knowing shit about the new bosses etc does not seem like a good idea.

Ya, Warband for me First go around Nice to kno someone else will be in SC league at least for Guild bank purposes.

!3 mins and counting Bois!!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played for months. No idea what to expect really but I'm excited regardless. Just going to wing my first char so it'll probably be complete shit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Is the cast on damage taken Enduring cry/immortal call still the go to?
Enduring cry was changed to the new warcry class of gems, which means it's no longer a spell, so it can't be triggered. Immortal call as a trigger gem is basically no good now on most builds.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This game feels alot better to me since the last time I played.

Started a shadow, got some chaos damage? No idea what I'm doing. Sounds like fun.

Vitality

HUSTLE
rrr_img_103148.jpg

Caliane

Blood rage frenzy charge nerf is brutal. Not entirely sure flicker is viable atm.

May REQUIRE blood dance to use flickerstrike now.
Alternatively, need to get and see if poachers mark on "cast on damage taken", or "curse on hit" attached to riposte will do the job. Bloodrage+poachers might be enough. still alot of RNG there...

Heard herald of thunder+curse on hit works too. another option to look at.

The whole build in terms of aura vs heralds not sure on. Arctic armor seems very good now for evasion builds. Effectively taking the place of enduring cry, with its %phys damage reduction.

Use frenzy to build up frenzy charges to start with. joke is, i've just been using frenzy itself. Cuase flicker can't sustain.
Just meleestr/ms/splash frenzy itself. Get phase run and get its +more melee phys damage.. with +duration burning frenzies, to power frenzy more.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Not knowing anything about this game, I have a level 25 dual wield Shadow with bonus chaos damage, attack speed and a shit load of dex. I have a dash ability and a chaos dot damage ability and a reave thing.

I kill a lot of stuff.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not knowing anything about this game, I have a level 25 dual wield Shadow with bonus chaos damage, attack speed and a shit load of dex. I have a dash ability and a chaos dot damage ability and a reave thing.

I kill a lot of stuff.
The game's pretty easy at first but you'll probably hit a wall at some point, probably around act3. Casters are a lot easier to play at first I think, melees require a decent amount of optimization to be viable.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
So you don't need to kill merciless Malachai to start running maps right? He looks insane on streams.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can still run maps after piety, don't even have to kill merc dom. The only technical reason to progress to merc a4 is the deshret quest skill point

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So not a bad first day in Tempest. Overall the league is shit. Best way Ive heard it described is that the best part of the league is that its not active 50% of the time.

9LLOsCZ.png

Caliane

Blood rage frenzy charge nerf is brutal. Not entirely sure flicker is viable atm.

May REQUIRE blood dance to use flickerstrike now.
Alternatively, need to get and see if poachers mark on "cast on damage taken", or "curse on hit" attached to riposte will do the job. Bloodrage+poachers might be enough. still alot of RNG there...

Heard herald of thunder+curse on hit works too. another option to look at.

The whole build in terms of aura vs heralds not sure on. Arctic armor seems very good now for evasion builds. Effectively taking the place of enduring cry, with its %phys damage reduction.

Use frenzy to build up frenzy charges to start with. joke is, i've just been using frenzy itself. Cuase flicker can't sustain.
Just meleestr/ms/splash frenzy itself. Get phase run and get its +more melee phys damage.. with +duration burning frenzies, to power frenzy more.
Some other ideas on how to get frenzy charges.

Could slot Ice bite. 40-59% chance for frenzy charge on kill of frozen target. +10% chance to freeze. Herald of ice+hatred for a decent amount of frozen. (that 75% reserved, and 100% with arctic armor..)
Shadow has some +freeze passives fairly easy to get. Ranger and shadow both have a few cold damage ones now. that and general crit should result in a good amount of freeze and then frenzy, costing only 1 support skill slot on main skill. But a number of passives.

Curse on hit on whirling blades too. but then requires using whirling blades first, then frenzy, then flicker. Alot slower.

Alternatively, just again... do the phase run, icebite+ ice blades... Getting a ton of frenzy from ice attacks on icebite, and 100% phase run uptime.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
So not a bad first day in Tempest. Overall the league is shit. Best way Ive heard it described is that the best part of the league is that its not active 50% of the time.
I don't like it that much either. The only positive thing about this league is that there is no more bullshit invulnerability mechanics like necrovigil and phylacteral link. FUCK phylacteral link.

Bring back 20 exiles per zone please.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm there should be necrovigil, it was rolled in the base game, was nerfed to be smaller though.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't like it that much either. The only positive thing about this league is that there is no more bullshit invulnerability mechanics like necrovigil and phylacteral link. FUCK phylacteral link.

Bring back 20 exiles per zone please.
20 exiles per zone is actually one of the tempests. Got it earlier in my group chaining Zana dailies. It was pretty fun. The problem with tempest is the fun zones like that are far to rare and the annoying ones (covert all damage to chaos, frozen ground, shocked ground, etc) are far too common.