Path of Exile

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Same chance for currency drops, not level restricted and really wanted to try those builds cause had 2 of both the threshold jewels drop for me while i played the srs summoner and a failed fire nova miner i tried out on league start. Win/win for me, so was happy to go that route instead of spamming strands, i cant tolerate that type of play for very long as much as i can leveling new builds.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Same chance is only in maps, 1-68 drop less, but I agree with the sentiment, more fun to see your build fall in place.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah I never 6L my Terminus Est or my Incandescant. Probably used 500+ fusings so far. Ended up just straight buying a 6L term for like 4 ex. If your 6L is cheap like mine, I just have two copies. One with a 5L I hit naturally and then one I just nonstop spam fusings on. You COULD sell the 5L's you hit for chaos, but that's only really worth it in the early season. I kept 5Ling Vis Mortis's and selling them for an unbelievable amount. I think Jeweler's Touch was 35 chaos and Vis Mortis's were 48 chaos for a 5L and a regular Vis Mortis was 1chaos. I should've just done that over and over, but eh.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
WOOOO finally 6 linked that shavs took 2 new chars of leveling to 70/80 and using the currency to get fusings and finally did it. Took 1k fusings total which sucked really, but was able to map pretty easily on 5 though but wanted that six so decided on that route of leveling new chars till i six linked it.

Had fun with a Frostbolt Elementalist and then that Mathil Molten Striker without a Xophs and was fun.

Nice dude, what did you end up using the Shav's for? LL on those builds?

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
That auramancer build on forums since never played srs went with that as my 1st shavs build, also never had a shavs so standard is gonna be some fun as i try other low life builds when league ends.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ended up chaos spamming my way into a crystal belt with t1 max roll wed and t1 max roll ES.... and then it has 6 armor, t1 max roll stun duration (lol) and like 25 cold res. So close but so far.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
New minimap teaser:

Shows where you haven't explored a lot better(the blue line which shows your vision and moves as you explore), shows a bunch more things on the map like objects and stuff you can't go through(like crates and shit in docks) and otherwise is more detailed. Looks neat.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New minimap teaser:

Shows where you haven't explored a lot better(the blue line which shows your vision and moves as you explore), shows a bunch more things on the map like objects and stuff you can't go through(like crates and shit in docks) and otherwise is more detailed. Looks neat.

Looks nice but Ill still run endless Strands where this is all but useless.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hmmm, i'm not sure if I like it or not. I always play with it overlaying my screen in the center and it certainly can get terrible on some maps like spider forest/etc that end up with tons of gray filler blocking actual vision but the few examples in that video just seem... wierd to me. It's probably because i'm not used to it but I dunno.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmmm, i'm not sure if I like it or not. I always play with it overlaying my screen in the center and it certainly can get terrible on some maps like spider forest/etc that end up with tons of gray filler blocking actual vision but the few examples in that video just seem... wierd to me. It's probably because i'm not used to it but I dunno.
Have to remember you can adjust the alpha of the map(well I assume you still can), it's probably maxed for the video for demo purposes but make it half as transparent and it wouldn't be much different than current map, but give a lot more details, which can be useful when lvling to find specific patterns/objects that point you the right way and shit like that. For maps it's also a lot clearer where you haven't been if you're trying to full clear for challenges and stuff. For speed clearing the simple maps it kinda doesn't matter regardless like Byr said.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It should help for sure for the new layouts, I'm surprised they teased the mini map already. Hopefully they'll preview the armory system and Pantheon more in depth before the beta.

Poorjoy's > Shaped Shores > Vaults > Shaped Strands and you make money doing Poorjoy's and Vaults. Not really sure why everyone is so stuck on strands when the xp/hr to 100 is horrible there after 91 compared to the other maps. If you don't mind waiting 5-10 seconds either you can double ghost the Shore boss everytime also.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its linear for sure just much worse XP for any build to 100. I've got hundreds of strands left for free if anyone wants. Someone grabbed all the normal red maps but I also have more shaped reds if anyone wants.

Totally done with legacy now, 2nd level 100 and 40/40

upload_2017-5-13_9-14-51.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bros, who do I whisper for an invite to the guild. I just picked this up a month ago and went Earthquake and now I'm level 76 and running the atlas. No clue what I'm doing but the end boss on Merciless took me 40 deaths since he exploded me when I walked in the room. I'm assuming he is Chaos based since I have -60% resist in that but everything else is capped.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Bros, who do I whisper for an invite to the guild. I just picked this up a month ago and went Earthquake and now I'm level 76 and running the atlas. No clue what I'm doing but the end boss on Merciless took me 40 deaths since he exploded me when I walked in the room. I'm assuming he is Chaos based since I have -60% resist in that but everything else is capped.
He's a bit overtuned, most people skip him until they are 80+ since you can do maps without him. IIRC he's mostly physical, but at your level nobody has that much physical mitigation.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He's a bit overtuned, most people skip him until they are 80+ since you can do maps without him. IIRC he's mostly physical, but at your level nobody has that much physical mitigation.

Haha, good to know. I thought I was doing something wrong. He wouldn't be so bad without the combination of a tiny room and their terrible moment code.

Ryanz

<Banned>

What's your account name or one of your char names, I'll be online in a minute and can invite. whisper me @ryanz_omfg for invite also.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I hit 24 and I think I'm done until Oriath comes out, Legacy mechanics are pretty annoying and I have better things to play.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I hit 24 and I think I'm done until Oriath comes out, Legacy mechanics are pretty annoying and I have better things to play.

Haha bro, I thought Leaguestones were a regular part of the game and had no clue how people kept up with all of them. It doesn't help that I have a completionist complex so I had to scour every zone for the stone mods.