Path of Exile

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_104132.png

Could someone help with an appraisal on this for Warbands? Hard to find anything like it on poe trade but I'm not familiar with builds enough to know if some build would pay a lot for it. Can craft life onto it, etc etc...
No life. Only has 65 total resists. The cold damage low and physical is most often preferred. %Elemental and global crit are ok but usually for builds that are focusing on crit you want max (30%) or near max crit as the implicit AND more crit as an affix. If I had nothing else it is an ok leveling ring... mabye for a power siphon build but at lvl 48 I can find something much better for my build for the cost of a couple of fuses.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Debating booting this up again after a year and a half break. Is the leveling speed about the same as before? I have a 76 templar, but I might start fresh. Any reason to start from scratch again besides playing a new class?

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Currently level 85 on Warbands league, looking to help anyone that needs so loot. Here is my shop link and if you need anything pm me. name is hopefullythisdoesntsuck

Forum - Warbands Trading - Shops - Kemuel1's Shop - Path of Exile
So I'm playing this game for the first time and its very overwhelming. I just beat act 4 and am on Cruel difficulty. I'm going a dual daggers build focusing on crit chance. I'm all for some help in-game or some pointers/tips. My IGN is RoyalAssassin.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Debating booting this up again after a year and a half break. Is the leveling speed about the same as before? I have a 76 templar, but I might start fresh. Any reason to start from scratch again besides playing a new class
Well if you wanted to experience act 4 w/o running it super twinked on normal/cruel and to just avoid the rape mode merciless version. Can also try out the new skills along the way.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
RIP my level 39 dude yeah I was under leveled for act 3 boss but when I clicked on the portal I ran right past it and died...

well shit.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_104132.png

Could someone help with an appraisal on this for Warbands? Hard to find anything like it on poe trade but I'm not familiar with builds enough to know if some build would pay a lot for it. Can craft life onto it, etc etc...
I like it. If it was on warbands it'd be nice for my build. The implicit is easy enough to fix with a blessed or two, I wouldn't let something like that drive the price down too much. On the other hand, crafted life on rings only lets you get bad tiers so that hurts a lot more than if it had 60 life and you could craft the light res on it. Still probably several chaos unless prices are way different on warbands.

I did a quick search on poe.trade and it looks like you could get 5c for it at least, potentially a lot more if you find the right buyer (15c+). I searched without the cold damage mods but those would add to the value for someone using cold skills like the super-popular ice crash, anyone using hatred, etc. etc.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Invites sent to RoyalAssassin and Xignis. Anyone else that wants into the guild, leave your name in this thread.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Invites sent to RoyalAssassin and Xignis. Anyone else that wants into the guild, leave your name in this thread.
Crap I think I saw the invite and thought it was spam. I didn't click accept or deny though so hopefully it's still somewhere and I can accept it.

Krag

Peasant
Crap I think I saw the invite and thought it was spam. I didn't click accept or deny though so hopefully it's still somewhere and I can accept it.
It's still pending on the guild list. It should be on your social tab I think, if not just post again and someone will fix it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ripped at 83 to invisible storm call crit. 4.3khp 2.2kes oneshot.

Serves me right for portaling put before all the mobs finished their effects. (Beyond boss in extra lightning dmg always crit map)

It's flicker strike time boyZ.

Nirg I usually alch all the 70+ rings and ammys and belts that have good bases.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I need unid'd ones for recipe.

Anyone know someone with lvl 7+ Haku? Need to change a helm enchant. Will pay for service.

Sux bout that rip pal but we should all expect it. If you need wps to move thru shit faster, add me ign Chalkyclaus for Tempest.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Playing Warbands, been running 73-75 maps. Got about 10 exalt. Should I buy a lightning coil and work on 6linking it, or should I look to a more conventional chest piece? Hearing that phys damage in the high maps is awful.