Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone ever used one of the services you can buy on the forums where someone will enchant your hat for you?

I would like a molten strike enchant but the thought of doing uber lab more than once makes me want to throw myself out the window - people want stupid amounts for a hat to buy.

Trying to save for a headhunter as I got the prophecy that gave me the mobs mods for a while and it was seriously nuts, my DPS went apeshit and I had 11k HP and 3k E/S on top. Never had that before but it made me think it must be a great item for fun.

Never used the service but I think the price has gone up. There are just too many enchants. Have you looked into fossil crafting the enchant?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
No I wouldn't know where to begin with the crafting. Would like it to go on a helm with conc effect and immolate too and that throws a spanner in the works a bit as the effects can disappear and reappear from what i can gather which means hundreds of fossils probably? Not really sure. I might just go for a normal helm and 6 link a loreweave or something as the hats a royal pain in the bum.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In incurssion there was a guy doing the enchant service for 30 ex. I don't know what it is this league, but I imagine its gone up since there are so many fucking enchants right now. They should take fossil crafting the enchant another step in which you can block enchants with it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Buy a devotos with +2 molten strike for 3 EX and use a loreweave for now.

The price of crafting/buying one of the pseudo 6-link elder hats is absurd and would cost you close to what a headhunter would.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yes looking into it further the enchant would cost about 40-50ex and that's out of my price range, I didn't know it would be that expensive. So yeah I'll grab a loreweave and whatever hat I can get. Thanks for the advice.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
36 divines on my loreweave tonight (bought 35, not all at once, in bunches of 2-10 at a time)… hit 78% 3 times and 79% once on my very last divine that I got from selling the tabula I was using prior, not a single 80% roll. I'm glad I've at least had decent luck with prophecies this league and that lucky consecrated path helm I made cause otherwise my rng has been total shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The Nubucks / Ahn's / jewel that was loaned to me is back in tab 15

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any if you nerds got an aspect of the spider craft you'd be willing to sell? Einhar is being a bitch and won't hook me up.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was getting somewhat bored on ranger. Close to having enough currency to blow it on a xoph’s. Managed to 5 link a chin sol. I also have a +2 bow but PoB said the chin + frostferno was my best bet. I’m able to hit t11 maps fairly well. I feel a bit glass cannon which will lessen with a xoph’s

Anyway, rolled an arc totem Heiro. Got him to 40 in the past 24 hours. I’ve never liked this more passive style, but it’s a relaxing change. I feel I’m always on my toes with the ranger. And when the wife needs me to hold the kid, it works well since I can dash, totem, and curse just using the mouse. I had a Vaal Arc in my inventory already.

Also, does storm brand suck for bossing? The two builds are ridiculously similar

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can we allow .hideout extensions on this board? In the meantime, got 1 for u. Rename to .hideout from .txt.

Dunno how this works if someone doesn't have all your unlocked stuff.

Attachments

• nirgonsewer.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 3

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Uber elder down and now on farm status. Now to decide wtf to do. Leveling is ZzZZZzZ.

On a sidenote, if this syndicate shit never makes it to the core game later, i won't be sad at all.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Uber elder down and now on farm status. Now to decide wtf to do. Leveling is ZzZZZzZ.

On a sidenote, if this syndicate shit never makes it to the core game later, i won't be sad at all.

Arbitrary goals(hint: challenges) are always a good way to end the league.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider

I feel ya on the syndicate stuff. Glad I decided to make this my break league, was feeling a bit burned out after playing the shit out of Delve.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
With the amount of changes etc, content, masters, is it expected for the syndicate stuff to go core?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They usually make an announcement if it goes core just before the league ends. They might even wait a bit. Beastiary and Incursion didn't go core immediately. Others never went core like invasion, may it rest in peace. I still have nightmares of that fucking multi flicker spider.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It needs to go core for no other reason besides ensuring that leveling up masters fucks off forever. The new crafting system is about 10000x better than the dumpster fire it used to be too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't see why new masters can't go core without adding the syndicate. Can just add veiled mods as any other rng drop.