Path of Exile

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
The masters are already core and aren't part of the expansion(if you go to standard you can check that out right now). Veiled mods currently belong to betrayal, so that's what is in the air right now.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you’re going for really linear maps channel- like what’s a good option in the southeast corner for eldering? Just feeling lazy to push my existing influence somewhere else

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any if you nerds got an aspect of the spider craft you'd be willing to sell? Einhar is being a bitch and won't hook me up.

I can help you just /w me

Syndicate can go core but the breachstones and welfare 100's with 0 risk needs to go. What the fuck is the point of nerfing XP, sextants, and anything to do with mapping faster if you introduce a risk free and joke way to level to 100.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Really wasn't a fan of the betrayal system myself, just didn't enjoy it. Probably alone in that

The worst part about it are the options given every time. Most of them hinder what you are trying to accomplish. The execute option is too rare by about half and that makes it hard to rank them up and get anyone higher in a branch to give more research when you imprison them. It feels like there is way too much RNG and they should either always add a way to execute as a third option or make an option for the one-stars to give up more points to leave their branch or less points to keep the one star and stay in the branch once they are released.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I can help you just /w me

Syndicate can go core but the breachstones and welfare 100's with 0 risk needs to go. What the fuck is the point of nerfing XP, sextants, and anything to do with mapping faster if you introduce a risk free and joke way to level to 100.

Welfare 100s?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This mechanic is good

But how to keep people interested in trying the Uber buffed/hard guys and balancing the rewards could use a pass over again.

It's close to what I'd want.

Nothing you kill that can nearly one shot an end game char should drop less than something super good or a chance to.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Agreed, I'm skipping syndicate in most maps as the rewards are not worth it. On top of it, manipulating them to get the few worthwhile rewards is frustrating to the point that people are resorting to low level farming instead of risking xp death for a fucking crafting trial or a set of rain of chaos cards.

I had planned on abusing loh on my current build but it's going to be expensive, vitality and discipline watchers eye. Not sure I can put up with these syndicate fags until then. Might have to switch to MS jugg, which I played last league. What other build can abuse loh from rings?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So weird. I find the betrayal system fun. Confusing to understand but fun. If you ally and betray correctly, you can generally get 5 people rank 3 where you want, with the leader you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Agreed, I'm skipping syndicate in most maps as the rewards are not worth it. On top of it, manipulating them to get the few worthwhile rewards is frustrating to the point that people are resorting to low level farming instead of risking xp death for a fucking crafting trial or a set of rain of chaos cards.

I had planned on abusing loh on my current build but it's going to be expensive, vitality and discipline watchers eye. Not sure I can put up with these syndicate fags until then. Might have to switch to MS jugg, which I played last league. What other build can abuse loh from rings?
The CP jugg that I was running absolute raped all syndicate up to T15 (didn’t do 16’s maybe it was good for that also).

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So weird. I find the betrayal system fun. Confusing to understand but fun. If you ally and betray correctly, you can generally get 5 people rank 3 where you want, with the leader you want.

As a very inexperienced player the Syndicate has been a source of frustration through most of the league. I can't get through the larger forts at all (can't get the doors down, when I do the clouds don't go away anymore, the dudes themselves are murder), I can't complete a lab under time, and I can't handle them when they pop out for ganks. It's in my best interest to wait until it rotates around to a lab and then never go in and leave them rotting there forever.

It's not that I'm totally helpless. It's that I sometimes do fine or do fine for long stretches and then hit a patch where I just have no idea how things are going so badly. The death penalty is a significant deterrent (especially after having been coddled for many years) and it's just better for me to bail on that whole part of the game. I know I'm the newb and I'm 100% sure most of what is going wrong/badly is my sucking but without a death recap it's hard for me to even know what the hell happened a lot of the time.

I like the game a lot, I want to try some other things, and I feel that the game is very fair and patient with me up until I'm dropped into the mapping stuff with a legitimate death penalty and the Syndicate on my anus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users