Path of Exile

dizzie

Triggered Happy
It's a shame that this game is ruined by such an archaic piece of shit system for trading.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any particular guide or PoB you are following? Need something new to play and never fucked with Lacerate.

This is my current POB, I'm sure it's not optimal cause I kinda just made it up as I went along, but the tree is relatively simple since it's all conglomerated in the bottom/left:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Been sniping whoops all day, what is down with trade?

Combination of poe.trade being a huge pile of shit and at least several hours behind official trade and official trade ALSO being a huge pile of shit and intermittently updating in a seemingly random fashion whenever it feels like it.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Halfway through your post my reply was gonna be necromancers seem crazy tanky while still having a great amount of dps. But it seems you got that already heh

My necro has over 7,000 hp and 600 ES and is tanky AF. My slayer, with half the HP but five times the armor/evasion dies by a single arrow to the face.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My necro has over 7,000 hp and 600 ES and is tanky AF. My slayer, with half the HP but five times the armor/evasion dies by a single arrow to the face.

Spectre or skele? I may buy a set for my necro to do skele for bossing.

My DD necro is doing ok. I get a random one shot here and there in t15’s. Haven’t hit t16 yet. Metamorphs are annoying. I still think VD is superior for bossing.

I still may reroll as VD assassin. More reliable dps. Not higher. Just my necro seems less reliable on crits.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The league looks pretty interesting. I just can't get motivated to start, made it to act3 and took a break and never started back up.

Must get motivated. Must get motivated. Must get motivated.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
New wand, broke 1m really crazy how buffed Vortex is with gear now

1578020847804.png

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Well it's isn't really gimping them as much as not going full left everytime. If there's no reward/the reward is armor/weapons, shit's useless and just add unnecessary mods on the metamorphs. As long as you grab all the good stuff, the unique and still fill the bar, that's good enough I think and that generally means going blue/white on 1-2 organs. I don't even think you get more rewards if you go "over" the bar cap, just more difficulty.

I agree, especially on lower tier maps, which have a much lower chance to have multiple things on the unique body part drop.

I've also noticed if you can pick 5 currency nodes, that seems to be very friendly on exalt drops. I've gotten several that way, though I suspect that's more to do with just more draws from teh currency pool.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Make sure to socket the watchstones in your atlas so you actually have a T6+ map you can get.

Oh, yep i'm retarded. When one dropped it just highlighted the side boxes so i put them there lmao
Guess i'll actually put em on the map later, derp

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I did the same thing too. I had like 4 watchstones before I realized the towers in the map held them as well.

Just the usual GGG design of obfuscation.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i think i have 4 as well lol
Oh well, i figured something was fucked up since i finished all the maps from 1-5 and didnt see shit all past it~

being lvl 89 and just starting t6 maps, woooo

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Oh, yep i'm retarded. When one dropped it just highlighted the side boxes so i put them there lmao
Guess i'll actually put em on the map later, derp

Funnily enough, I was putting them in the slots in the Atlas first and it took like a week before I even noticed the boxes on the left that aid you in how you slot your stones for Conquerors.

So, yeah, the system is not exactly intuitive in any sense lol!

I will say the new system is FAR better than the old for red map sustain. I have a glut of red maps with no sign of let-up. I also note that Zana refreshes inventory every time you do her mission (not just once a day) and she tends to target uncompleted maps. Or I have had the best luck of all time, but that sure as shit isn't true - my last "From the Void" got me a blue life item with 45 life. That's some serious bad mojo.

I AM wondering about fucking with the Atlas with alts. I have a bajillion white maps so I guess I don't have to do any reslotting as there is no chance I will run out of white maps before the alt levels beyond them.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Alright i've been awake for like 30+ hours and my brain is retarded.
If i want to influence this NE part of the map.. do i put the red one i already have from that area or any of the other 3 i got from different areas?

And after a stone is placed, i just run any 3 of the maps in that area to get another boss fight for another stone?

God my brain is too smooth for this right now lol

1578087820574.png