Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Attack speed? It lost 15%.

Would have preferred those boots got nerfed and the range dialed in. It hit like a wet noodle far too often.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Okay hear me out.

Cast speed scales projectile frequency for winter orb yea? Raider has like...80%? cast speed or some shit now from their onslaught, along with -20% resist exposure on their phase node.

Raider winter orb here we go baby.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I believe Mathil did a frostbolt/ice nova raider one league because he "wanted to just go fast". Definitely possible for Winter Orb as well.

I played a cold to fire winter orb chieftan during flashback for a bit and it felt not too bad. I only got it to like 84 or 86 or something, but that was on a 5 link with shit gear. WOrb definitely felt pretty decent.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
56% increased cast speed from 180% increased effect of Onslaught. Nerfed Trickster would have 51% increased cast speed from passives. That's ignoring the frenzy charges from Swift Killer.

WOrb, unless they change something with the skill today, likely only works as self-curse Occultist. The duration scaling is fucky otherwise.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I forget - does profane bloom work with blasphemy? I’m not planning to use it but was curious.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Starting off with Berserker, then will probably do at least one dead eye build and one inquis build. Kinda strange that there's no lightning damage focused ascendancy like how fire has got a chieftan, and cold got half of occultist. Lightning just got some love via elementalist, but so do the other 2 elements. Really should give just raider some more lightning ascendancy nodes nodes that scale with attack speed(make shock scale with a number of fast hits? and why is raider still the only class with 6 total nodes anyways?)

They nerfed both my wander's ascendancy class AND my replica boot. Assassin is gonna feel like shit right now missing all that attack speed.

What build to you use with Berserker?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Some kind of slam build. Never been disappointed with it on a league start, although the warcry / slam playstyle isn't for everyone.
I did a molten strike w/ Ngamahu's Flame axe 'max ballz' zerker build during flashback. It was pretty fun and had a lot of damage with shit gear (and only 5 links), and I never even got to the eternal lab for the last blitz node. I thought the attack speed at like 7-9 attacks/sec was crazy, but POB said that adding blitz charges and a few more items and passives would have put it up at like 13-15 attacks/sec. It looks like any zerker attack speed/rage build is getting straight buffed with what we've seen so far.

And now that I type that out I don't know what that has to do with slam builds... ah fuck it, lol.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I did a molten strike w/ Ngamahu's Flame axe 'max ballz' zerker build during flashback. It was pretty fun and had a lot of damage with shit gear (and only 5 links), and I never even got to the eternal lab for the last blitz node. I thought the attack speed at like 7-9 attacks/sec was crazy, but POB said that adding blitz charges and a few more items and passives would have put it up at like 13-15 attacks/sec. It looks like any zerker attack speed/rage build is getting straight buffed with what we've seen so far.

And now that I type that out I don't know what that has to do with slam builds... ah fuck it, lol.

Warbringer. Forum - Marauder - [3 9] The Warbringer Ground Slam Serker [League Starter Cheap Stunlock the Atlas] - Path of Exile

Earthshatter while cycling warcrys is big damage. Pop berserk for even more. I was killing A8 conquerors in less than 5 seconds.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Winter orb gained .4s base duration.

Probably going pathfinder cobra lash, and when that fails eventually occultist winter orb?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They just need a "shop" you list your items on in your hideout and people can come in and buy them from the shop interaction. Done deal. No fake listings, no leaving maps to sell, and you still have to see what god awful hideout full of shit they have.
I doubt I'll be back to the game until they add this. This league sounds awesome, especially having skipped the last 3 or so, but trading is just so unnecessarily tedious.

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
I play SSF solely because I can't be bothered to deal with the tedium of trading. If they added an auction house or shop feature I would use it a lot.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Was hoping for a bigger buff to Crackling Lance. I wanted a viable lightning spell for Archmage Ignite. Penance Brand might still work with Holy Conquest, but it's not going to clear like other ignite builds could.

So, WOrb gained 0.1s for every channel. I doubt that's enough, you need a lot of cast and movement speed for that to change your playstyle. As in, channeling every 2 packs to channeling every 3 packs.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Divergent Zealotry now causes you and nearby allies to regenerate 0.005% of life per second per 1% gem quality

got to be my favorite line, lmao.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Think I might go Necro DD for a starter. Waggle has played it the last couple of events and it looked pretty solid. Took a bit of a nerf but so did everything else heh.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Gem changes are pretty fucking pathetic lol.

OVER 40 GEM CHANGES TO REALLY SHAKE UP THE META

lol every divergent aura had a decimal moved to the right, nice patch notes

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users