Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone having success maintaining Corrupting Fever while clearing with a Spellslinger build? The fixed cost on Frenzy is actually a downside here!

Perhaps not necessary while clearing, but I really don't want to have to remember to press it during boss fights, nor pay that life cost then.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ivory Tower would be a weird one since it grants max energy shield based on reserved life. Also, since you're using mana as EHP, you'd have no auras. I bet a regular LL Shavs setup would work better.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ivory Tower would be a weird one since it grants max energy shield based on reserved life. Also, since you're using mana as EHP, you'd have no auras. I bet a regular LL Shavs setup would work better.
I was trying to basically make a build where when you had to run you would regen a fuckton if life and as you reserve you built a ton of ES. You’re probably right on the mana thing. But I was hoping you could just run a single aura like zealotry or something in an Essence worm.

am I misunderstanding the skill? I thought it reserved life. So you have high life and low es. Then start reserving and build Es with ivory tower. Then pop off the skill. You have massive regen and leech from skill so you pop off. Your EHP should yo yo between each right? Then you put it on astral projector and stack cast speed.

but you lose two rings, amulet, and a chest to uniques....

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was trying to basically make a build where when you had to run you would regen a fuckton if life and as you reserve you built a ton of ES. You’re probably right on the mana thing. But I was hoping you could just run a single aura like zealotry or something in an Essence worm.

am I misunderstanding the skill? I thought it reserved life. So you have high life and low es. Then start reserving and build Es with ivory tower. Then pop off the skill. You have massive regen and leech from skill so you pop off. Your EHP should yo yo between each right? Then you put it on astral projector and stack cast speed.

but you lose two rings, amulet, and a chest to uniques....
I hope the item gets added to PoB soon.

I suspect the yoyo of that much ES would be ultimately undesirable. Given how fast you reserve and unreserve, I don't see a point to relying on any life recovery to refill your life in between releases unless it's pre-nerf Zerphi's Last Breath levels of recovery. Flaskfinder and Indigon might work here(oh hey, look, phys and hatred aura scaling...).

Battlemage might be interesting here since its damage add can scale so high. Inquisitor and Pious Path? Fanaticism stats look good too if it wasn't such a bitch to maintain.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That Alk clip was a joke because every league people say they're leaving for Last Epoch or D4 or Wolcen game and not coming back.

And then they do.

It seriously concerns me you guys didn't get that.
I didn't

Caeden

I hope the item gets added to PoB soon.

I suspect the yoyo of that much ES would be ultimately undesirable. Given how fast you reserve and unreserve, I don't see a point to relying on any life recovery to refill your life in between releases unless it's pre-nerf Zerphi's Last Breath levels of recovery. Flaskfinder and Indigon might work here(oh hey, look, phys and hatred aura scaling...).

Battlemage might be interesting here since its damage add can scale so high. Inquisitor and Pious Path? Fanaticism stats look good too if it wasn't such a bitch to maintain.
Yeah. I’d not bother with fantacism.

so far BF/BB inquis is fun but I don’t know if it meets what I’d consider “starter” requirements. Squishy as fuck even built into block and glancing blows right now. Gonna try stacking some more regen, but it really feels a glorious vanity is a build defining item for any life-based inquisitor.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. I’d not bother with fantacism.

so far BF/BB inquis is fun but I don’t know if it meets what I’d consider “starter” requirements. Squishy as fuck even built into block and glancing blows right now. Gonna try stacking some more regen, but it really feels a glorious vanity is a build defining item for any life-based inquisitor.
Thinking some more on the build, getting the reservation to just over 50% is probably best. Maybe just over 33% in really good gear. As in, you have a ton of energy shield to compensate for 66% of your life reserved. MoM might be a requirement too, depending on what PoB says for damage scaling with and without auras reserved. Archmage might even be a possibility.

A build that reserves close to 100% of its life, I couldn't think of a build that still had lots of life for reserving but then also lots of mana and es.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welp, the Survival exploit needs to be fixed ASAP.

Basically you get a low tier survival Ultimatum, you and your friends go to it and one person dances in/out of the boundary effectively pausing the timer. Meanwhile your teammates are blasting all the mobs to death. Keep doing it nonstop and build up the loot pile. If you win? More loot. If you lose? Still get all the loot from the mobs you kill.

It will destroy the economy for sure if they don't fix it soon. 90% sure the people with direct lines to GGG already mentioned it so get your fill!

Brought to you buy: Empyreans garbage can people scum squad!

Xevy

Log Wizard
AAAANNNDDD it's fixed.

Very good. We got two rounds in and it mostly just crashed our comps.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's almost as if party play is broken at its core and it dictates the economy of every league.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Annnnd Empyrean and crew just got banned until July as well as some other people. Might be too harsh, but I don't like him really so fuck it. I'm pretty sure they did it because he was in Alpha testing and they suspect he knew about it then and didn't tell them so he could use it for personal gains. So fuck him and his poopsocker crew.

Curious who the other ~10 people who got banned are.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Annnnd Empyrean and crew just got banned until July as well as some other people. Might be too harsh, but I don't like him really so fuck it. I'm pretty sure they did it because he was in Alpha testing and they suspect he knew about it then and didn't tell them so he could use it for personal gains. So fuck him and his poopsocker crew.

Life's not fair

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Not harsh enough. This might get me to buy a supporter pack.

aren’t there a few groups that don’t stream that heavily warp the economy each league. Did anyone see if Ghazzy’s group got banned? They’re usually making out like gang busters too, but he strikes me as the type that wouldn’t do that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ha, fuck that faggot. It will be interesting to see if this has any effect on the economy, or if it's just "perceived" as GGG purports. I wish I could be buy a supporter pack with the explicit intent it was for this.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users